Status: i wrote this story in 6 hours.. and i haven't written a story/chapter/anything related to a story in 2 years :( damn exams... anyway, hope it's not too bad :P

Love's Decisions

Pro-creating with a Malfoy

My alarm rang at 8:30am, and I groaned. At home, I’d gotten up at 1pm or 2pm, and shuffled downstairs to have breakfast. Perhaps sit with my father on the sofa, watching TV. I usually had something like pizza or a slice of cake. I very much doubted that breakfast at the Malfoys’ would be that comfortable.

Just as I’d suspected – the Malfoys were sitting at a hard, white table, eating their breakfast. Mr Malfoy and Mrs Malfoy were sitting opposite each other, with Draco next to Lucius. I walked over and sat next to Narcissa, opposite Draco. An elf appeared with a menu, which I took from him with gratitude. I read through what was on the menu: Full English breakfast, Cereal and milk, Pancakes, Fruit salad, Caesar salad… the list went on. I ordered a bowl of cereal and milk, and was startled to see the elf appear less than a minute later with a bowl of cereal and milk.
“What would you like to drink, Madam?” he asked. I had to hold back a scoff as he called me madam.
“Milkshake” I muttered, before quickly eating my cereal.
“Did you sleep well, Kara?” Narcissa asked, as the other two would evidently not acknowledge my existence.
“Yes, thank you, it was pleasant” I replied monotonously.
“Ah. Well, what do you have planned for today? A little shopping, perhaps?” Narcissa asked, eating her salad. I shrugged
“Haven’t really thought that far ahead” I responded, trying to end our conversation before she said something I’d regret.
“Oh, well Draco’s going to Diagon Alley with his friends, why not join him?” she asked. Too late. Regret. Draco and I looked at each other and we could tell that neither of us really thought that was a good idea
“I don’t want to intrude on-” I started, before she interrupted me
“Nonsense! Draco would love to spend the day with you, wouldn’t you dear?” She turned to Draco. He looked at her pointedly, before flinching slightly as Narcissa glared at him.
“…Sure” he replied eventually, before returning to his breakfast. I gave Narcissa a fake smile before hurrying through my breakfast and leaving the table before she suggested that Draco and I pro-create or something or other
♠ ♠ ♠
so um... i'm grilling fish right now... wbu?
not really sure what flavourings i should put on it tbh :/

sorry it's short. the next one will be so long it'll take you 10 days to read it. well not really but you know being a story writer i have to be dramatic and all.

Thank you my pretty LoveChange for the support & the comment :)