Status: Work in Progress.

Only You

Ch. 1

I awoke to a loud knock on my bedroom. I groaned loudly, stretching.
"What?!" I yelled, wiggling my toes. The door flew open and my brother bounced into the room. He had a large grin plastered on his face and his hands behind his back.
"I have a surprise for you!" He shouted, still smiling. I covered my ears and winced.
"Is it you shutting up?" I snapped. I sat up and patted my hand on the bed. Louis frowned and shook his head.
"Hurtful. And, no, it is not me shutting up." He plopped down beside me and handed me a large bouquet of flowers. My blue eyes widened as I grinned broadly.
"Louis! They're gorgeous." I took them from him and gave him a hug. "What's the occasion?"
Louis dropped his jaw in surprise.
"It's your birthday, Leda." He stated, crossing his arms.
"Oh, God. I'm old." I sighed heavily. Louis stood and pulled me up with him.
"Shut up and go put your flowers in a vase."

I stepped out of the shower and shook my wet hair. I sighed, trying to decide what to wear for the party Louis and the boys had planned for me. I walked into my room and locked the door.
"Hey, gorgeous." A voice said. I gasped and turned, spotting Harry sitting on my beed, a cheeky grin planted on his face. I held my towel tighter around my small frame.
"What the hell are you doing in my room, Styles?" I asked, backing into the door. He smirked and walked slowly to me.
"I thought I would give you your birthday present, Leda." He whispered, moving closer to me. I squealed and ducked, moving quickly behind him. He sighed and turned to face me once more.
"Get out, Harry. You can give me the damn thing when I come downstairs." I stomped my foot and pointed at the door.
"I don't think your brother would appreciate that, Leds." He looked down at me, smirking. I growled, grabbed his arm and shoved him out the room. Before he could protest, I slammed the door in his face and locked it.
"Stupid bastard." I whispered.

I slipped on my gray skinny jeans, a black top, and my shoes. I quickly put on makeup and ran a hand through my straight hair. I sighed, mildly satisfied and ran downstairs, almost colliding into Niall. He steadied me and gave me a grin.
"Best friend!" He yelled, lifting me into the air. I squealed as he ran through the house while carrying me in his arms.
"Niall! Put me down!" I giggled.
"No! You're the birthday girl, therefore you're not allowed to walk anywhere." He stated, finally setting me onto the kitchen counter. I patted his blonde head and he smiled. I caught Harry's eye and rolled my own. His mouth was set in a frown and he watched Niall and I.
"So, when's the party?" I asked Louis, who was cooking. He glanced over at me and groaned.
"You're wearing that?"
I looked down at my outfit and nodded.
"What's wrong with it, brother?" I narrowed my eyes.
"Uh, nothing. But, we are having a party and you're wearing jeans." He stated, tossing me a piece of bacon. I caught it and shoved in my mouth.
"What do you want me to wear?" I asked as I chewed.
"A dress?"
I snorted and shook my head.
"The day you wear a dress, I'll wear one."