‹ Prequel: Promise Me The Stars
Status: This story is on hold right now as i'm in the process of editing the prequel Promise Me The Stars. Check it out for better chapters!

Rocks Painted Gold

Image


ATTENTION!
This story is a sequel of Promise Me The Stars (PMTS) and should not be read until PMTS is finished being rewritten. So if you've come here after reading the current chapters of PMTS TURN BACK NOW!! It's not finished yet and this 'sequel' would make absolutely no sense whatsoever yet. Thank you for reading!


Three years had gone by. Three long years since Forest ran from the only family he had left. He left with Shadow in tow, since there was no way he could just leave him somewhere. The last words he had spoken to his sister were bitter and emotionless. And that fact haunts him everyday of his life.

He's twenty now, living with a roommate that he never sees, working a job he never leaves. And Shadow is always around so there's no time for him to be lonely or think about the past. But he's still in Huntington Beach, and Zacky and Hazel are still around. So it's just a matter of time that they run into each other and the past comes back to haunt them.

This is the sequel to Promise Me The Stars, I suggest reading that one first. :)

I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or any other famous person in this story. I DO own Forest, Shadow, and Hazel. Along with any other original characters that are in this story.