Status: No Squeal guys. So so sorry. I tried to start it but I don't have the time for it and school is becoming a bitch . (Read my blog) Again, sorry :(

You Leave Me Breathless

Lies! Lies, Everywhere!

His body slam on to the bed. I climb my way on him and struck his across the face.

“How could you have cheated on me!? I thought you loved me!!!” The back of my hand slap him again. Then again and again and again. Until I was pulled of my Sam. He held the side of his beat red cheek. He was shocked and confuse at what just happen. He got up to face me. I looked hurt when he saw my rage.

“Ben?! What are you talking about. I would neva cheat on you!” Lies. Bullshit lies! I screwworm in Sam arms to try to get away from him to attack. He held me tight then toss me over to James. James drag me in the front of the bus. I heard the sound of Sam and Ben arguing. I broke so hard. I bury my head in his shoulder soaking his shirt with tears. How could he. How could he just use me like that? James stroked my hair and shushed me.

“It’s alright Ben. I’m here for you. I warned you about this.” I ready don’t need to hear him right now. All he’s doing is showboating that he was correct about this whole thing. I ease my way on my feet and wipe the tears off my face.

“ Just leave me alone.” For some reason I wish James never told me about this. Because my feelings for Danny is insane. I feel like if he did cheated on me, I would run back to him and said it was okay. James got up and walked off the bus. Sam left a few minutes after he did. I laid cuddled up with my knees to my stomach. My hand ached. I didn’t- I did but I didn’t mean to slap him so many times… I shut my eyes, next thing you know I was sleep.

When I woke up I’ve noticed I’ve been sleep for 2 hours. I’ve been awaken by girly loud moans. I walk back to the backroom. The strange urge to say sorry when he’s the one to say it. When I look in the room, he was already back at it. With a girl. In the bed doing what me and him used to do literally last night ago. Sex.

***

Asshole. Sneaky little bastard is already back to fucking whores again. I’m so fucking confuse! We didn’t even break up.

We was never a couple Ben. He never once came up to me and said he wanted to date me.

But we went on dates. We had sex. He ever told me that I am not rudely a sex buddy. So we was basically going out. He told that he liked me liked me. Our first kiss was sloppy but it build to passion. He made me blush and for the first time from what I know I made him blush as well. I remember one night when he told me in these exact words: I “L” word you baby. I would say that word, but I can’t seem to spill it.

He never said I love you but he showed me it. That whore from earlier left but another one climb on the bus to the backroom with him. So it’s this game you want to play? Fine! Fine by me. I stormed off the bus and walk over to somewhere I hope I would never show up at. I knocked on the door and it quickly open.

“Oh hello there Benjamin.” He smirked with evil tone. I took a deep breath and shut off my train of thoughts.

“Matty I want you to fuck me. Hard.” I begged. He laugh then moan lightly under his breath.

“I thought you would never asked!” Swiftly he took me by the hand and drag me on his bus and to his bunk.

**

Fuck this felt good but so wrong! Can you say guilty pleasure? Matty took me deeper and began to plow me. Went in and out of my roughly. Danny used to fuck me hard but this was a bit painful. Maybe cause Mat is bigger than him. I moan and groan every time he hit my prostate. I claw down at his back and he gave me moan back. In the pit of my stomach set on fire.

“Uh! Matty I’m gonna cum” I warned him. Then here comes the reason why I didn’t like him that much. He continue to go in as he grab a plastic rubber ring from his cubby hole. He rolled it on my dick as it cut off the circulation.

“Not on my watch. I’m not done.” Fuck! I reach down to try to remove the cock ring around my dick. He slap my hand away.

“Ah ah ah. No touchy touchy.” He said. He plays by kinky rules. He makes me suffer through all the pleasure. He went a slow painful pace. I held on to his forearm, squeezing it tightly. He went as deep as he could making me scream as he came inside of me. I rolled my helps to help him ride out his orgasm. He breath heavily and kiss lean over to kiss me. Kissing me down from my neck to my-

“Ah! Shit!” His tongue did circles on the slit of my dick. My body was begging to release itself but this damn cock ring is not helping. I buck my hips while in his mouth making him deep throat me. He scrape his teeth on it, pulling the cock ring off finally. He spit the ring out then went back to suck me off. I tugged on his hair and force his head up and down.

“F-Fuh-FUCK!” I manage to scream out, arching my back. I came in his mouth.

He swallowed my cum proudly, licking the remaining of the sperm off. I tried to catch my breath but he didn’t give me a chance. He was to busy crushing my lips with his. He moan in my mouth then pulled away to my neck. Sucking it roughly. Not stopping. My boner when down but he was trying to create another one. I was afraid this was going to happen. Another reason why I had to leave him.

“Mat-I can’t go another round.” I attempted to push him off but he sat on top of me. Forcing my slight way hard dick in his bum. He wrapped his hand around my neck. Sex animal, like I said. He does everything too rough.

“You’re going to fuck me know. And you will do what I say!” He start to choke me. I said fine, cause I had no choice.

I was always bottom with Danny. When I used to be with Mat, he would force me to treat him right after he is done treating me. I lean up to make him under me. He slap me on the ass and told me to hurry up. What did I get myself into?

****

I woke up next to my ex. Who I have had sex with. Twice. But it services Danny right. I should go and rub it in his face. He probable miss my dick. I frown.

Cause I sure do miss his….I climb out of Matty’s bunk to return my bus. Before I could get on the bus, there stood James.

“And what the hell was you doing on that bus?” I tried to get the door but he stood in front of it.

“It’s none of your bloody business.” He came closer to me and sniff me. Weird ass.

“You didn’t!” I don’t got time for this.

“If he’s cheating on me then I can too! Right? If he gets to have sex with girls, I can have sex with Matty!” I push him out the way. He called after me. Leave me alone! I had to go shower. When I walked my way to the bathroom I heard someone crying. I pecked in the backroom to find Danny in the corner of the room, off the bed, with a bottle of Jack which is half empty…..Danny?….I felt tears welt up in my eyes. I went in the shower and stood in the water. The guilt settled in, which I don’t understand why when I was getting my revenge . I felt guilt. I’ve cheated, even though he cheated on me. Revenge is a bitch….

What the fuck did I just do?

I latter myself, rinse, then made my way to my bunk. I laid down in the bed that I haven’t been in for days. Weeks. I felt empty and lost. When I turn over there was a crumbling noise. I rolled back over and found a letter folded nicely. I unfolded it to read the scribble of word I could tell it was Sam’s hand writing. And the letter..It angered me. My hands shook violently as I read every word in repeat:

James is behind all of this. The Fuck Chart was a fake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit..Drama for yo momma! xD
OH! And Guys....It's Matty from Memphis May Fire. You guys should check out that band! And Matty is one of the nicest man out there, he would never do something like this :)Sub-Rec-Comment?