Status: No Squeal guys. So so sorry. I tried to start it but I don't have the time for it and school is becoming a bitch . (Read my blog) Again, sorry :(

You Leave Me Breathless

I don't wanna go!

Ow my fucking ribs hurt! Danny came back to the room with a huge ice pack. He carelessly threw it on my stomach.

“OW! YOU FUCKING DICK!” I shouted. That fight in the parking lot. Never again. He said sorry.. The tour was over with. Memphis May Fire was gone. Hopefully Matty was as well. I gave him a good ass beating. Busted his lip and I think I broke one of his fingers.

We both laid together in the back room with me in pain. James. We did a number on him. Yeah, we. As in me and Sam jumped him after Matty bounce and ran. It was out of control. MMF’s bassist Cory and the guitarist, Jake, had to pull us off of James. I think we got out of hand too. I stomped him in the face, Sam straight up kicked him in the balls.

Three times.

No babies for him. Cameron and Danny heard the noise from the bus. Cory and Jake started an argument with Cam and Danny. We had a lot of explaining to do. When we did, they was graceful that I did get a kicking on Matty. They inform me how he’s been a prick to everyone. They called off the last week of the tour to give us a break.

If Danny’s finger circle on my ribs, I winched in pain. I don’t understand. How did I end up getting banged up worst than the others? Then again, Matty threw me into the pavement. He press his finger on it. First reaction was to hit him.

“Baby, I think you broke a rib. Your side is swollen.”

“No I didn’t. I’m fine.” He poke my rib cage again. I inhaled deeply to yell at him but pain. The pain grew. He’s probably right. He saw my face wince up. He got up from the bed and took me by the hand. I groan. I know where this is going.

“No! I don’t want to go!” I shouted, letting my broken rib bone dig in my flesh. Oh! He start to drag me. I kept restraining. Not a fan of hospitals and he knows this. After that one incident with the “one drink” plan I had. He got tired of me and picked me up in his arms. Ugh! I wiggly to get free, nothing. No lucky whatso ever.

We got off the bus and he sat me on the sidewalk. “Danny. Please. I don’t want to go.” I pouted. He dialed in the 3 digit number. You what else I hate more then hospitals? Ambulance trucks. I growled under my breath. James, with his new fucked up face, came outside.

I want to cry at the horrible pain I’m going through. Why a ribs? How come I couldn’t take the broken finger and James can have the broke rib. Asshole. James approach me first. What now?

“Ben?” His voice drowned in sadness. “I want to first of say I’m sorry for hurting you physically and emotionally. For lying to you and Danny.” I heard the stupid ambulance sirens spin its way down the street. I sigh at him. I’m too nice so I couldn’t help to accept his weak apology. Danny came over to him and held his hand out.

“I want to beat your ass right now but I can clearly see that Sam and Ben already got to you. I’m warming you, right now. Stay away from me and our relationship. I like you James, I just can’t like you like that.” He said respectfully.

They shook hands and re made friends. Is it over . It’s all over! The tour, the drama, the Matty! Oh my gosh! Then I thought: no its not. The paramedics took me in the back and sat me down. They checked me out then informed me that they was positive I’ve broken one rib. Danny frown at that.

“It’s okay, it’s not your fault. Don’t be sad.” I comfort him. He sniffled, he was about to cry.

“I’m not sad, just upset at the fact we have to hold back on sex.” My mouth drop as on of the workers laugh at that. I hit him in the arm as he laughed. I knew he was playing though. Couldn’t help but to smile.

*******

Ow was all that I could say, think , and if possible, eat. Rib surgery was finish with and they shot me down with heavy medication. It’s like being drunk but with out the taste of sweet bitter alcohol in your mouth. Before being medicated, Danny said hi and kissed me. He couldn’t stay for my surgery. But he did promise me he’ll be back when I’m fixed up and not wacky on meds. This bugged me.

Not only couldn’t I keep my eyes open, but my vision blurred on me. I was forcing myself to sat up to see him come check on me. I fade in and out of sleep every five second. When I came back I saw him next to me. Finally. His fingers lace in his fingers. He did tiny circles on my jaw line. He lean in closer. I could feel his breath on my face.

“I love you” He said very low. He said it! He said he loves me! I pull him down to kiss him. Lips thick, but the taste of heavy boozes. He kissed me back. I cup my hand on the side of his beardless chin.

He’d shave for me too?

How sweet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter. Wanna know why? My dear Brusnop is leading to an end people. I know. About 4(ish) more chapters left guise! BUT I am currently working a Racky fanfic. If you are a fan of FIR and loves Jacky and Ronnie as mush as I do you should read it. It's not out yet buy yeah. When it does come out. Thanks so much for the people who has comment, sub, rec and showed this story some love! THANK YOU!!