Status: No Squeal guys. So so sorry. I tried to start it but I don't have the time for it and school is becoming a bitch . (Read my blog) Again, sorry :(

You Leave Me Breathless

Danny?

“Can I go now?” I yelled from my bed. I hate being here. Finds out that it was a sprain rib. I’ve been held captive here for 4 days. Danny never came to see me. I frown at that, but James kept me company. Speaking of James, he walks in with a sheet of paper.

“Hold your dick. I’m signing the release forms now. You can go back home in a couple of hours.”

“Hours?! I want to go home with to my Danny! Where is he by the way?”

“I dunno. Probably out getting wasted. You know how he gets. He said hi and shit. He leaves you messages on the phone. He doesn’t like hospitals himself you know.”

“Define hours.”

“Like a couple. Hang in there mate. You’ll be home in no time.” I question on why James was here with me and not Danny. I understand that he’s out drinking, but he only came to see me once then left. Ugh. Ate least he told me he loved me. He finally sad that to me. Finally!

****

Doctor told me not to move too much. Me being me, I wanted to do everything by myself. Like drive back home. But noooo. James had to take me back. But it’s like whatever. I want to see my boyfriend. The drive was so long I decided to text him.

Me: Hey little dick.

Danny: You’ve seen my dick before. Call me Daddy baby ;)
I rolled my eyes at his text.

Me: Specking of dicks. No sex for awhile. Doctors saying. And thanks for visiting me once. Asshole.

Danny: I’m sorry. I don’t needles. I didn’t even give you a kiss.
Ummm…

Me: Danny, yes you did. The day you brought me there. You’ve shave your beard for me and kissed me.
…It took him forever to text back.

Danny: Ben, no I didn’t. I’m drunk as fuck right, but I would remember me kissing you. I neva shave my beard.. What’s going on?
Oh my fuck. No. He’s drunk Ben. Drunk Danny can’t remember anything.. But if he didn’t-

“Ben can we talk?” Bastard.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to piss off so many of you guys for posting such a short chapter. I'm such a tease! I'm sorry. xD The next chapter is going to be short but longer than this. MUHAHAHA! Anywhore, Brusnop is ending....BUT!!
Who's a fan of FIR? Well you're in lucky! I have a new Racky (Ronnie-Jacky) Fan fic. Look it up? Give it some love? "I Beg Of You, Reverse This Curse!" =D THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!! <3