Status: No Squeal guys. So so sorry. I tried to start it but I don't have the time for it and school is becoming a bitch . (Read my blog) Again, sorry :(

You Leave Me Breathless

Bottom Bitch

I missed him. I missed this. Him holding me, stroking my hair. I miss the sex too, don’t get me wrong. But by doctors saying, no sex. There was this one time when Danny slip his hand in my boxers. He wanked me off in the middle of the night. The fact that I’m okay with that. My rib was finally healing. Right now I was in the doctors room getting my bandages taking off.

Danny with over excited ass keep asking the doctor ‘When is it sex for sex?’ He was joking, not fully. I know he doesn’t want me for the sex. Cause after we was done he took me out to eat again. He held my hand and kiss me gingerly on my cheek. He took me shopping for some new jeans and got me a new ipod. He’s doing a bit much, but I like being spoiled.

Still I had no clue who James like. He never told me in the past few days. I haven’t seen Cam and Sam lately either. Before we got out the car, Danny kiss me with passion. It was sweet, loving, caring. I cup my hand on the side of his face to kiss him back. Last day on the tour bus, he asked me to move in with him and his two dogs. I said yes without hesitation. Danny open the door for me and held my hand while making our way to the bus. The door almost slam into my face. Sam got of the bus shaking his head.

“What’s wrong with you?” Sam shook his head. He pulled out a box of cigarettes and a lighter. . “James brought a bitch on the bus.” He walked off smoking. Danny bit on my earlobe, pushing me to the bus. I moan at the impact. He pulled my hip into his and locked lips. He bit on my lip rings when he pulled back. He’s an asshole.

“Danny the doctor-AH!” He grab me and grab me through my pants. Oh.

“I miss the sex Ben. Tonight you’re going to get it.” He shove his tongue down my mouth. Fuck what the doctor said. He trail his hand up my shirt. Already found myself hard. He open the bus door and started to take my clothes off. Danny stop his touching.

“What the fuuuuck?!” He said. I turn to see what he was talking about. Oh my gosh. There on the couch laid James and Cam. Butt ass naked on the couch. Sweet lord, they’re fucking! I blush. Danny laugh at the view. Cam‘s a bottom?! They paid no attention to us. That means when Danny and James was together… Holy shit!

Danny told them to clean up after themselves. When we made it to the backroom he threw me on the bed and mount me. I chuckled. I end up flipping him on his back. Bringing me on top. He raise an eyebrow.

“What are you doing mate?” I push him down my the hips. Locking him in place. He tried to push me off. I rolled my hips on him. His face spread with satisfaction.

“You’re a bottom!” He blush wildly.

“N-no I’m not…” I kiss his lips and fiddle with his pants, dragging them down with his underwear. He was about to push me but moan at me stroking him. I suck the side of his neck. He whisper my name. I threw off my clothes and kiss everywhere. All over my man’s body. He screwworm under me, moaning constantly.

“Ben stop…” He begged. I smirked at his erratic breathing.

“Tell the truth.” He shook his head refusing to talk. I stuck one finger up his ass quickly. He did a silent cry and grip the blankets. He didn’t answer. I shove another finger far in. He screamed out loud. Still nothing. I scissor him then didn’t hesitate to plug a third one finger.

He broke finally. “I used to be a bottom Ben! There I said it.” I took my fingers out and pat his stomach.

“Good boy.” That fast I’m slamming into him. He screams my name and pulls my hair to face him. He kissed me roughly and moan in my mouth. I thrust in and out of him as he kept kissing me. It was getting hard to breath. I’m not used to topping. I bit on his neck, rolling my hips with each thrust. I slam in him one good time, hitting his prostate.

“Oh FUCK! How I’ve miss this!” He screams. He moved with me. He grab my hips to make me dig deeper. I plowed him faster. His back lift off the bed slowly. I grab him in time to pump him. He has gotten tighter. I was about to cum. I work my way to keep it up. Danny clawed at my back and it felt so good. I held him there, releasing myself still in him.

“B-Ben I-Iloveyou!” Danny gasped out crashing his body on the bed as he came in my hand. I pulled out of him. Worn out, I drop next to him. He was catching up with his breath. I kiss the crock of his neck when it hit me.

“What the fuck did you just say to me?!” His face flushed. He rolled over pulling the blankets over us both. He face the other way.

“I said your name. That’s it.” I poke his rib.

“You said something else! Repeat it!” He mutter it. “I can’t hear you!” He shift over and pulled me in his chest. He kiss my lips tenderly. I slip my arms around his neck as he cradle me like a child. Our lips parted and he locked eye contact with me.

“I said that I love you.” My mouth drop. He push my hair out my face to get a good look at me. “I love you Benjamin Paul Bruce”

“And I love you to Dan-” He cut me off with the connection of our lips.

“Shut the fuck Ben. I know you do”

“Does this mean I can be top whenever I want. I could tell you really like being bottom.” He chuckled and kiss my forehead.

“No. You’re fucking horrible.” He quickly hid himself under the blankets.

“That’s not what you said when you was moaning like a whore under me baby.” He wrap his arms around my waist. I felt so warm and wanted with my back against his chest. My Danny. His grip got lose and his breath lowered.

“Night Benny.” All this shit and he’s mine.

“Night baby.” And we slept peacefully in his bed. Together.

Forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
AARRGH! It's over!! AHHH! Sorry to end it like that :/ SO! Who's up for an upcoming sequel? WHOOP! IT's going to be in Dann'y POV and shit. Oh and can I get claps for finishing a fan fic with out quitting it in the middle? Uh yeah! Thank you guys SOOO fucking much. You guys are just wonderful. I'm off to go celebrate a finish fan fic with some pizza. Bye!
Again, thanks!! < 33333