Status: No Squeal guys. So so sorry. I tried to start it but I don't have the time for it and school is becoming a bitch . (Read my blog) Again, sorry :(

You Leave Me Breathless

I'm the stupid ***ing ***.

We had another show tonight. As usually we all party up front. Drink a little, or that’s what Danny said. He ends up drinking too much. He’s careless about it though. Then I started again. Danny left off the bus. For a girl. I frown. James sat next to me, nudge me in the ribs. I rolled my eyes.

“That blow job didn’t cut it.” He said. I shot my eyes up at him. How did he know? Swear, I thought everyone was off the bus last night.

“What?” He chuckled. Danny came back. The girl he had with him was like the rest of them. Short wavy hair, skinny with big tits and an ass. He winked at me. My heart drop to my heart. Fucking tease.

“It’s Danny, Ben. He can’t keep his mouth close for shit. I had to hear him all day yesterday. ‘He neck me up right! He knew what to do. Fucking faggot, his is, but the hell. A mouth is a mouth.’” James imitated him. For some reason, I smile. At least he’s talking of me.

“Better wipe that smile off your face. I told you, there’s no point falling for him. You’re going to end up getting hurt.” I blew under my breath. Why is he so protective of me?

“I can handle myself.” I muttered. I got up to grab a wine cooler. These things are horrible. It takes me 5 drinks to get a buzz. I hand him one. He crack it open on the table.

“All right, but I’m just warning you okay. You’re like a brother to me.” I sat him on his thigh.

“Thanks mate. Now shut up and drink.” I hit my bottle on his and guzzle mine down.

**

The fans are fucking nuts out there. Are show are always out of control. Kids stomping other kids face in from when they fall in the mosh pit. Crowd surfing their way to the stage. Which scared the living day light out of me. Some got on the stage and attack Danny while a couple tackled me. The security guards need to get fucking fired! Doing a horrible job.

Things settled on the next song, Not The American Average. He sings this song all the time but when he sung it this night, it felt weird. He kept staring at me. On the part when he sung ‘My lips, your poison. They bring you to your knees.’ he smiled in my direction. I flick him off with a smeared smile. I knew what that was for. It was my turn now. When I think about it, this is our song.

Sad but it is. Well just the beginning of my solo was really meant for him. I never had sex with Danny. Yet he can have sex with any whore he wanted the end came up. I grab the mic and walk up to him.

“Fucking bitch.” I meant it. Wow, my emotions turned on me. We ran off the stage. I was about to go on the bus. Danny was behind me.

“What was all that?” He asked. I ignored him, walking my way to my buck. Before I step in to my bunk, he grab my arm and pull me in for a kiss. Right on the lips. Again, weird. It was long. I didn’t push him away or anything. He move forward making our body slam against the wall. He start to kiss my sloppy. His hand went down in my pants. Push him away Ben. Anytime now.

“What are you doing?” I questioned. He grab on to my dick, by surprise, I’m hard. Shit. He kiss down on my neck. I moaned.

“Paying you back from the time you gave me a blow job.” He stroke me roughly at a slow pace. Death griping on my dick. It felt good.

“Well, I don’t want you to pay me back. Get off of me.” I tried to make it seem like I didn’t want it. But damn, I wanted it so bad. He made a quite laugh.

“Your penis is telling me otherwise.” He pump me for a couple of more minutes. I couldn’t hold it much longer. My legs got weak as I almost hit my limit. I drop to the floor with his hand still around me. He gave me a squeezed. Done. I came in his hand. I threw my head against the wall, gasping for air. He came up in my face, licking the finger with my sperm on it.

“Those wine coolers are making your sperm taste sweet.” He got up to go in the bathroom. I sat on the floor. What did I just do? You’re doing the complete opposite of what James had told you.

“I wish I could say the same for you.” I pick myself up and button my pants back. I had to, I walk in the front to see the number level on the Fuck Chart. I smile at what I saw, Danny’s number is going down. Any day, he will be with me and not no whore out in the streets.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol, I was researching last night. Guys who eat the most fruitiest things makes their sperm sweeter *FACTS!*
Comment, Sub, and all that junk. And thanks for the ones who actually reads this crap. :)