Status: No Squeal guys. So so sorry. I tried to start it but I don't have the time for it and school is becoming a bitch . (Read my blog) Again, sorry :(

You Leave Me Breathless

Bitch, I'll ***ing Find You

This bunk. It’s so small and it smells. Touring sucks now that I think about it. I have to sit on his moving bus and do nothing. It’s the same thing over and over again. Drink, sleep, watch t.v and deal with Danny complaining that he’s horny. Ever rest stop he would try to pik up a girl. Sad really. Then there’s me. He would pull me to his bed to have me blow him off. I get nothing in return. But I think I’m winning him over. I mean, his number. It’s gone down. Now it’s 9 girls a week. Danny scream while walking down the hall.

“Wake the fuck up you bastards! We have a show tonight! The venue is right around the corner.

“Shut the fuck up! I’m sleeping!” Sam yell back.

“I have a hang ova! Now lower your goddamn voice.” I realize that was James. My curtains to my bunk rip open. The light, it burns. He tickle me on my side.

“Get ready, you slut.” He smiled at me. My heart broke a little. I’m not used to being called a slut. If anyone, it’s him who’s the slut. I roll over on my stomach. I do don’t want to go.

“Come on Ben! Wake up.” He said in a motherly voice. I groan. An we just fuck off the fans for one night? I told him no. I laid in my bed with my beater and lose black boxers. Without warning he prep me in the ass with two finger. I slung my arm out and hit him

“Fucking bitch! That hurts!” He laugh as I sat up. He came close up to my face. Literally 3 inches away from my lips.

“You’re red.” FUCK! I cover my face with my hands and told him to leave. He didn’t. He tried to pry my hands off my face. I wouldn’t let him. He stared at me in the eyes. My face is burning up. Fuck fuck fuck.

“I like it when you blush. This happens all the time when I’m around you. Why is that?” He whispers to me. He mover closer to me. I hit him in the arm with my arm. He grab it in time before I put it back to my face. He hook his finger under my chin and took me under a a quick kiss. He pulled away but I tug his shirt for another. He almost climb in my bunk until James came out of his. Cock blocker. Danny basically push me back in the bunk. He ran up on James shoving his fingers in James nose.

“How does that smell?” He slap Danny’s hand out his wrinkled face.

“You two are gross.” He said. But he look at me mainly. Disappointment. I frown at him. I could tell I’m still blushing my ass off. Ugh!

***

Show time! Yay! I mentally said with sarcasm. I’m tried. I want to go back on the bus and sleep my life away. Danny did the usual with me on stage. Flirt and touch me sexually. I tried to ignore it. This show he went a little too far. He told me to get on my knees. He held the mic in front of his junk and told me to sing my solo. This bitch. I did. I held the mic and sung. He pet my hair as the crazy fan girls screamed. When I was done, I was about to get back on my feet. Until Danny push me on my back. He grid on me. I felt him hard through his pants. I’m not fixing that problem. He’s on his own. The set was over that fast. FINALLY! Bus! Sleep! Danny pull me along with him. Nope. Nope.

“Danny no.” I told him as if his a dog. Well, then again.

“Please. Just a quick one?” I wasn’t really in the mood. I push him off and climb up the stairs on the bus. He could tell I’m tired he hit my ass.

“Alright. You’re off the hook for tonight. But your punishment tomorrow will be worst.” I rolled my eyes. Whatever. I got in my bunk. Inches away from drifting to sleep. My phone rang. I just want to sleep okay? I look at the caller ID. I didn’t approve of who was calling me. Matty. Ew. Typical white guy name. I answer it.

“Ello?” I said in an drain out voice. I don’t want to talk to him.

“How are things Ben? I’ve been worried sick about you.” He sweet talk me.

“I told you, You don’t have to worry about me. I’m fine. I just wish you would stop calling me.” He chuckled.

“And forget about my ex that fast? I don’t think so. How are things on tour? Do you touch yourself, thinking of me?” My stomach drop. He’s been on my case for a year. He can’t embrace the fact I broke up with him.

“Matt, stop calling me. Okay?” I said annoyed.

“Don’t worry. Like always, you’ll run back to me when you end up hurt. You know I’m right. I’ll be waiting. One of these days, you’re going to break and I’ll be there to pick you up. Repair you.” My chest tighten.

“Good Bye Matty.” Before I hung up he to he yelled.

“I’m just a tour bus away from you. So there is no need for you for you to run from me!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I give you props if you know who Matty is. And yes, he's in a band and is lead. Kinda look like Danny if you ask me.
Give me comments and i'll think about updating again :)