Status: No Squeal guys. So so sorry. I tried to start it but I don't have the time for it and school is becoming a bitch . (Read my blog) Again, sorry :(

You Leave Me Breathless

I Got Him In The Bag.

I never got an angry phone call from him before. No, cross that out. I never gotten nice phone call with him. Usually when a relationship is done, they are nice friends. With me and Matty. It’s totally different. He obsesses over me. He calls me every month to cheek up on me. It’s creepy cause I’ve change my number and he finds out the new one. I didn’t sleep last night. I worried. He’s back. No one knows about my ex. I’m not “Ben Bruce, bad ass guitarist of Asking Alexandria. Cocky motherfucker.”

Intend I’m truly “Sweet, gay ass faggot that has a stalker ex. The stupid fuck, me, that runs back to him and had no clue why.” I threw my head at my wall. Why are you so stupid Ben? You’re so weak. I hop out my bunk to the front room. James and Sam were playing cards. James had the face of losing. Cameron sat on the couch, smoking a cigarette. Danny? Who knows. I plop down on the couch. I look around the room and noticed the Fuck Chart off the wall.

“Where’s the chart at guys?” I asked. Sam chewed at his cheek. James ignored me.

“Danny threw it out.” Cam muttered. Threw it out? The hell? “But if you’re wondering his number went down to 5.” I saw James face flicker some way. Huh.

“Five is a good-”

“Ben, let go alright?” James cut me off. There was a tag of attitude in his voice.

“Excuse me?” I sat up. Sam threw his cards down and fold his arms.

“You heard me. Let go. He’s not going to like you back champ. He’s a whore. And I’m not going to let him have sex with you cause he’s just going to hurt you. Ask Sam. Ask Cameron. Ask me. He’s just wants you for sex. Nothing more!” The room was quite. I felt tears welt in my eyes. I’m not sure how to react.

“Sam? Cameron? Is this true?” I look back and forth at them. Sam sigh. They both said yes. I didn’t cry. I held the tears back.

“You guys are wrong. All wrong. Danny loves me.” I choke on the tears I tried to swallow.

“Matty loved you too. But he end up using you for sex. You fall for Danny cause he reminds you of Matty. You’re falling in the same trap. Stop being so damn s’upid and get your dick out of your own ass.” I threw the nearest item at him. I threw some magazine.

“Shut the fuck up! Don’t bring him in this!” He just put my business out like that? In front of Sam and Cameron. I tell James everything and I’m pretty sure I told him not the spread my personal life to anyone. I got up and off the bus. Lies. All lies. Danny, he loves me. He kiss me and flirts with me on stage all the time. He just fucks girls to release his sexual tension. He’s building up his strength for me. For when it’s my turn in his bed. Right. Right? I found myself crying a bit. I quickly took a cigarette out and lit it. Inhaled all the smoke and blew it out. Tears. Blah, you’re such a bitch Ben. I sat out on the cub. Smoke nearly a whole box. I saw Danny hit the corner with some guy. Couldn’t really tell, my vision is still blurred. Danny bend down to me.

“Mate! What’s eating you? You look bothered.” He chirp. I shook my head. His touch. The smell of him, boozes and cigs. I didn’t find it disgusting, but intoxicating. Call me strange. There was another smell, some what familiar. Boozes, weed, and baby oil. The other figure got in my face.

“Yeah Ben? What’s eating you?” His voice. My stomach turn in the worst way. Danny laugh.

“Haha! Oh, Ben, this is Matty. We’ll be touring with his band, Memphis May Fire.” Shit. Shit shit shit! He held out his hand for me to shake it. I stared at it. I’m pretty sure I have the “Fuck you” glare on.

“Don’t be a sweet sally bitch Ben. Shake hands with the guy!” I shook his hand. He grip it tightly. He pull me up on my feet, into him. I yank him away.

“Yeah, nice to met you Matty.” I basically growl at him. “Hey Danny, Can we go out for a drink? Just you and me?” I look at him but felt Matty eyes on me the whole time. He said sure. I need to get away from him. Far away. Danny pull me alond to the bar down the street. Matty slid his hand on my ass lightly before I walked off.

“See you guys later. See you Ben.” He wink at me.

***

“Drink another! One more round.” Danny words slurred when asking for another at the bartender. I’m here with him. I drunk too much. Both are whacked out. He lean over to my lips. I giggled like a little school girl. It’s hot in here. He pock at my side, I’m ticklish. Drunk and laughing my ass off. What’s next? Danny force a kiss on me without cue. Slipping his tongue in my mouth. Oh damn. I guess being horny was next. His tongue twirled around in my mouth. The taste of fruity drinks lingered. He knew he was going to lock lips with me like this. Instead of drinking the heavy drinks, he drunk the nice tasting kind. I smiled. I wrap my arms around his neck to kiss him deeper. He pull back and bit on my bottom lip. He went up to my ear.

“Lets go back to the bus, shall we?” He didn’t even let me answer him. He grab me by the wrist and drag me out the bar. We was basically sucking at each others face the whole way. I gasp for air when Danny slam my back on the bus. He kiss at my neck. I felt him get bigger when he press his hips on mine. I was already there. His hand went searching for the door. As soon as our foot hit the floor of the bus, he strip me down. Throwing my clothes on the anywhere all the way to his bunk. When we got in the bunk area I was in nothing but my boxers. I hook my arms on his neck and climb him. He carried my light weight to the backroom, not his bunk. I saw James.

The expression of disappointment. Worried. Anger. Hurt. I’m sorry James but I really want this. I flick him off as Danny took me away. He threw me on the bed and kiss at my bare chest. He lick my nipples. Slow. He tore my boxers with his thumbs. He pause to remove his own clothes. That fast, we’re both naked. I jump on top of me. Held my neck with one hand while the other touch my boner. Hands freezing. He shove three fingers in my mouth.

“Suck.” I did his demand in order to lube his fingers. He slap my legs open and quickly slip them in me. I scream. Jesus! This hurts. He continue to prep me trying to find my spot. He found it in the matter of seconds. He grab my tight and came between me. He stared at me in my eyes.

“Ready?” He ask.

“Su-” He trusted on good time in me. I slap his arm. “re! Bitch!” I finish my sentence. He went in and out quickly. I realize I’m not all that tight. That or he’s not big enough. He slam on my prostate right on time. I moan at the top of my lungs. He clap his hand over my mouth and went faster. I moan and groan. He grab to start slacking me off. The pit in my stomach sunk. I’m almost there. I tighten my muscles around him. He growl at how tight I’ve gotten. He remove his hand from my mouth to lean down and kiss me on the lips. I moan in to it. He continue to take me deeper and deeper. Faster and stronger.

Dear fuck!

I rolled my hips with him still inside. He moan for me now. Both out of breath and tired. I can’t hold it much. I came in his hand, letting it slap on his naked body. He kept pumping me out of my orgasm. He kiss my near my bellybutton then drop next to me. Sweaty mess. He whip the sweat off with the back of his hand. He try to get up from off the bed but he stayed. My hand was grabbing on to his arm. He gave me a funny look.

“What are you doing?” He ask sitting back on the bed.

“Lay with me. Please?” I beg him. He rolled his eyes and cuddle next to me. His heart still beating fast. I got him.

I totally got him in the bag.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter. Brrruuuha! Enjoy? Comment/Sub? <3 Thanks to the ones who did :)