Status: Updated!!! And please leave some feedback(i want to improve my writing) and thanks for reading!!! ;]

Stronger than Ever

Prologue

Prologue

“And they lived happily ever after…” I said reading the last line of beauty and the beast. I glanced up and saw all the kids staring at me with boredom in their eyes.

The cute small boy in the front pouted at me and frowned. “Mom, read us a better story.” he demanded. He peered at me with his puppy eyes and stuck his bottom lip out, reminding me of his father.

I giggled at his cuteness. “But Nathan I read you all 3 stories all ready.” It was true. I read them Cinderella, Snow White, and now Beauty and the Beast. It was now about 8:30.

Nathan scoffed, “Mom you read us fairy tales! They are stupid, girlie, and unrealistic!” I rolled my eyes at the 7-year old. I swear, he was just too smart.

“Then what do you want me to read?” I asked him.

He bit his lip in thought then smiled. “Mom, tell us the story about you!”

I raised an eyebrow, “About me?”

“Yes! Mom you’re you!” he motioned to me and I found the other kids behind him shook their heads along with him.

I sighed, knowing that they were going to ask someday. I was different and it wasn’t something I couldn’t ignore. I just wished that they could have asked this when they were older. My life was hard, difficult, and very sad. Not to mention how I met my husband was even weirder, I knew the kids at school always spoke of me to my children. Even though they were still in elementary school, stories about me and who I was always wandered through the air. Of course no one knew the real story of me except my husband—and I wanted to keep it that way—they only knew that basics. It was only the details that played crucial parts in it.

I glanced back at the kids and inhaled, unconsciously sticking a piece of silver-red hair behind my ear. Then sipping some hot chocolate I made earlier, I turned to the kids.

“Once upon a time, there was a werewolf named Alexandra…” And I began my story. The one where I wished part of it was unreal, fake, and simple while hoping other parts became more real.

The one where lost everything because of love…
♠ ♠ ♠
o.O my new story!!!