Not Worth Your Tears

Little Breeze

That month I moved into Kyle's apartment with him after Kyle kicked Keith out, ( apparently Kennedy and Keith had been together for about two years during her relationship with Kyle) and we were happy. Four days a week we had Trixy while Kennedy had three. That was also going to be changing soon. Kennedy had gotten on some heavy drugs and wasn't a suitable mother, so the court was going to give us full custody within three months if Kennedy didn't smarten up.

Trixy loved living with me, and followed me everywhere and mimicked everything I did. She'd ask me to do her hair every morning just like I did mine, and of course every morning I did just that. The three of us were happy as ever, without a care in the world. My family even came up to visit me during the summer, even Breeze. I sat in my new room with her and I told her Kyle and I's story, and she was extremely supportive. After dealing with hurricane Kennedy, I could definitely handle a little Breeze.
♠ ♠ ♠
show your friends please!
tell me what you think in the comments!
refer it! theres a button up top for it, a thumbs up i think.
also dont forget to check out with the characters look like, and tell me in the comments if their good picks okay!