I Thought I Loved You but It Was Just How You Looked in the Light

You Fainted

“Gabe?” I asked.

“Yeah?” he responded.

“What happened?” I asked.

“You fainted,” he responded.

“Oh,” I muttered.

“You should get home,” he stated, looking at me. I nodded.

The magnificent conversation we shared upon my awakening. It made me wish I never woke up, never fainted, and never born all at the same time. Once that thought crossed my mind a sigh escaped from me, I was thinking like a selfish emo kid, what’s wrong with me? Gabe helped me down and out of the tree. I stumbled upon hitting the ground and my face fell inches away from the ground, Gabe had caught me.

“Chill,” he whispered grabbing my hand and leading me home. I somehow managed to trip over every single bump in the sidewalk and every rock in my way. I thought to myself, this never happens, it only happens with I’m with Ryland, what’s going on? I released Gabe’s hand slowly and stared at my front door as I approached it. I turned around hoping to see Gabe standing at the gate watching and waiting but he was gone. The door screeched open and I was grabbed and yanked in through the dark portal. I was slammed upon the floor by the rough hand of my father.

“I got a call from the school,” his coarse voice called out from the location of the front door, “you cut school again, I told you that you’re not allowed to do that!” His rough hand can down upon my face twice, bruising both my cheeks. I bit my lip to prevent tears from falling. “Answer me when I speak to you, you whore!” A thick boot made contact with my side, “Do you understand me bitch?”

“Yes,” I whimpered out as he grabbed my hair yanking me into a standing position.

“Yes what?” he spat in my face, the alcohol in his breath stinging my eyes.

“Yes sir,” I sobbed. He threw me by my hair at the stairs.

“Get out of my sight you fucking slut.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprise update! I had the worst writers block for the longest time, seems like it's ended! Sorry for the long wait!