Forbidden

The Journey Home

I woke up soon afterwards, having been plagued by memories of him hovering over me. The words kept playing over and over again in my head.
"That bulge in my pocket - it's not a boner." he'd whispered. I shivered. despite the fact that I was wrapped up in my duvet.
"Do exactly as I tell you, then no one will get hurt." He was dragging me round the back of the club. I could hear my dress ripping. The sound of that alone made me feel sick.

Jolting myself out of my dream world, I pulled myself up out of bed, rushing over to where my laptop was laying untouched at the bottom of my suitcase. Pulling it out, I made my way over to the small glass table in the corner of the room, setting the laptop down and waiting for it to load up.
Whilst I was waiting, I stroked the small scratches on my arm where my skin had been caught against the cold pavement. If I closed my eyes for just a second, I could relive it.

Thankfully, the laptop omitted a small beep, distracting me from my disgusting thoughts. Searching for the next flight out of here, I entered my details and put my laptop away, beginning to throw everything else in my room into my suitcase. When I was done packing the clothes in my bedroom, I walked over to the bathroom where all my make-up was scattered across the counter. I scooped it all up, pouring it straight into my make up bag.

I waited until the small hand on the clock turned to seven before walking out of my room and making my way down the corridor to where Liam's room was. I was interrupted when a blonde haired girl stumbled out of Harry's room, wearing a sequinned dress and carrying her heels in her hand.

Eventually, I reached Liam and Danielle's room, knocking on the door quickly and glancing around to check if anyone, namely Harry and Louis had seen me. However, I was saved from the awkward moment it was sure to be, when Liam opened the door almost immediately, a look of concern on his face.

"What's happened? I knew I shouldn't have left you!" he exclaimed. I could see Danielle behind him, a look of concern on her face as she stood there in her robe.
"Nothing's happened. But I'm going home. I don't want to be in the same place that it happened." I admitted.
Liam sighed, gesturing for me to come inside his suite.

"I was expecting this to happen" he told me, as Danielle walked discreetly into the bathroom. "Which is why I've arranged for a private plane to take us back" he explained.
"I can't make all of you come home. I'm not that much of a bitch." I objected, attempting a smile. Liam rolled his eyes, obviously seeing right through me.

"I'm not letting you get on a plane by yourself like this." Liam said firmly. "We'll leave this afternoon." he told me, leaving me to go back to my hotel room and attempt to get at least a few more hours sleep.
It didn't work, and a few minutes later I was distracted by a knock at the door. I walked over, opening it to reveal Harry standing there, a grin fixed on his face.

"Good morning!" He exclaimed, walking straight past me and plopping straight onto my bed.
"So what's up? I was worried about you last night, after Louis flipped and everything." he told me, his face suddenly serious. I ignore the mention of his name, instead concentrating on appearing normal.

"Oh really? You didn't sound that worried last night." I told him with a wink. Harry chuckled lightly.
"You heard that?" He asked. I nodded, plastering my best smile on my face.
"The walls are thinner than you think." I told him.

"So you're fine, then?" Harry asked, looking relieved. I avoided eye contact, nodding because I knew my voice would break if I attempted to lie to him.
"Listen, I need to finish packing." I told him, hoping he'd get the hint and leave.
"Packing for what? Where are you going?" Harry asked with a frown.

"Liam, Danielle and I are going back. I don't want to be a drama queen, but things are too awkward between Louis and I for me to stay." I told him, and I was only partly lying about my reason for leaving.
"Okay, well I might come back with you."Harry said, grinning.
"No, you should stay. I don't want to ruin your holiday." I exclaimed unhappily. By no means did I want my personal crisis to affect any of the other boys.

"It's fine, I should probably go and see my family anyway. Besides, it wouldn't be any fun here without my Millie-Bear." he smirked. I managed a laugh before ushering him out of the room to pack, reminding him how obsessive Liam was about being on time.

An hour later Liam and Danielle arrived to take me to the airport with them.
"It turns out everyone's coming back. Niall and Zayn don't really feel like partying after last night, and Louis doesn't want to be the only one left here." he explained.
"How is he? I mean, Louis." I asked him, hating myself for even caring.

"I don't even care after last night. I didn't want to get on the plane with him, but Paul said I had to let him." Liam admitted, glowering. After a moment he began to talk to Paul, and Danielle slid a little closer to me.
"Liam told me what happened last night, Millie. I am so sorry. I couldn't even believe it when he told me." she told me.
"Don't apologize." It's not exactly your fault." I told her, managing a smile.

"I know. But, this morning I felt like I should say something, but I didn't know what to say, and then I thought you might want a moment alone with Liam. What I'm trying to say is, I didn't mean to be rude." she explained.
"Danielle, it's fine. Seriously, I feel like all I do is talk about it right now. Honestly, it was a welcome break." I assured her, and she smiled a little.

Soon afterwards, we were boarding the plane. Apparently , the boys had been the first to arrive, and I noticed Louis and Harry sat together at the far end of the plane, although they weren't talking. Niall was sleeping in his seat and Zayn sat nearby, tapping at his phone. I took the seat nearest the door, willing the journey to be over as quickly as possible, so that I wouldn't have to talk to Louis.
Unfortunately, Louis hadn't missed me walking in, and had turned his head solely to glare at me.

Liam was shaking next to me. Danielle had reached out to grab his arm, and I spoke to him.
"Li, leave it. It's nothing I can't handle." I reassured him.

The rest of the plane ride passed without incident, except for when Louis began to speak, whispering to Harry and turning his head to look at me. Harry shook his head, obviously defending me, but Louis only stood up, walking over to another seat and putting his headphones on.
♠ ♠ ♠
I admit it, this is such a filler, and not even a good one! But I hope you like it anyway, and I assure you there will be plenty of drama soon :)
Also, thank you for the comments - I really appreciate it!