Forbidden

The Morning After

"Harry?" I asked quietly as I rounded the corner, walking into the kitchen once I'd caught sight of the curly haired boy. He nodded, looking up at me questioningly.
"I'm going to bed. We spoke again, and he's just pissed off at me. I just think it's best if I spend as little time as possible with him." I lied, trying not to laugh and blush as Harry's eyes analysed my face.

"You okay?" he asked, once he'd finally swallowed his food. I nodded hastily, itching to get to my bedroom.
"Just tired." I told him. "Anyway, night." I said, turning and making my way back through the hallway, sitting quietly on the stairs as Louis made his way to the kitchen, winking as he passed.

"I tried again mate, but she really didn't want to know. I'm just sick of the whole situation." he told Harry, rather believably.
"Sorry, man. I guess some things just aren't meant to be. What are you going to do now?" Harry asked, oblivious to the lies we were feeding him.

"I'm going to go to a hotel or something. I just need some time alone to think. Can you tell Liam that I had a headache and couldn't face sharing a room with you lot?" Louis asked, just as we'd rehearsed.
"If you're sure." Harry hesitated. "But I can come with you if you want." he offered.
"That's fine." Louis said quickly. "I just need some head space." he told him, "Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow." he told him, turning and walking my way.

Both boys passed me on their way to the front door, before Harry stopped, waving goodbye to Louis as I did my best to stay out of sight. "Bye." he called, walking back into the kitchen, muttering about 'The drama that girls bring."

As soon as he was out of earshot I ran up the stairs, closing my bedroom door behind me and opening the window as wide as possible.
"Louis?" I called, trying to spot him through the darkness.
"I'm here." he told me, just as I spotted a white and red striped t-shirt that seemed to be moving around on it's own.
"There's a ladder over there by the shed." I hissed, watching as the top floated around.

It took a while, but Louis finally managed to rest the ladder against the wall, because apparently TOMS weren't made for lifting heavy objects.
"What if I fall?" he asked me worriedly through the darkness and I snorted.
"I'm so glad I have someone like you to look after me." I told him sarcastically and he laughed, joining in happily.

"Well, I am very brave." he said, chuckling quietly.
"A knight in shining armour." I agreed, "Anyway, the ladder won't slip. You just have to climb up it, come into my room and have sex with me." I told him.

"You are so unromantic. You are the man in this." he told me, smirking as he began to climb the ladder.
"If I were a man I'd have a bigger penis than you." I retorted, resisting the childish urge to push the ladder, just because I could. I wasn't sure Liam would appreciate it if I injured his best friend. Especially when he was on his way to my room to hook up with me.
Finally, Louis climbed through the window, sighing heavily as he did so.

"Next time you can climb the ladder." he told me and I smirked.
"One, my room faces the garden, yours doesn't, so that won't work. Two, who says there's going to be a next time?" I asked and he laughed.
"You are such a madam." he told me, leaning over and taking my face in his hands.
"Spank me." I whispered, smirking as he groaned in pleasure.

The next morning I woke up to find Louis sleeping peacefully next to me. He was beautiful, to say the least. His arm was sprawled across me, whilst his body wrapped around mine, spooning me softly. A moment later he let out a gentle snore, making me giggle.
I'd imagined waking up next to him countless times, but this was better than I'd ever thought possible.

Then, pushing me out of my thoughts and reminding me that I could never be with him properly, there was a knock at the door. I considered ignoring it, but I was afraid that the person might just barge in to find me with the boy I was supposed to be rowing with.

I decided to answer, calling a quick 'Who is it?' as I cursed them in my head.
"It's Liam, and Mum's going to be here in fifteen minutes." he called from outside the door."Can I come in?" he asked impatiently and I was about to shout out a casual 'yes' when I realized what he'd find.
"Um, wait a minute." I shouted, frantically shaking Louis awake.
"Louis, wake the fuck up!" I hissed, eventually managing to make him stir.
"What are you doing in there? You're taking hours!" Liam complained from outside.

"I'm naked." I shouted desperately, before glancing down and realizing that was the one thing I wasn't lying about to my brother.
"Liam is right outside this room. Get into my bathroom and wait in there until I say." I ordered, pushing him into the room, shutting the door and beginning to pull a big t-shirt, that I often used to sleep in, on.

Sighing in relief once I was finally done, I walked up to the door, trying to regain my breath and compose my face before I opened the door.
"Morning." I greeted him, as happily as I could manage.
"You look awful." he told me, "Anyway, why are you so happy? You usually hate the mornings." he pointed out as I caught a glimpse of a striped shirt on the floor.
Hastily, I began to push it under my bed with my toe, trying to be subtle about it.

"Well, excuse me for being happy to see my brother." I said sarcastically, watching as he frowned in confusion.
"Okay then. Well, anyway, Mum phoned to say that she'd be here in a bit. She'll be about ten minutes now and she wouldn't tell me what you're punishment is." he told me, standing up just as the shirt was completely concealed by the bed.
"Are the boys up yet?" I asked, trying to work out if I could manage to sneak Louis downstairs without any of them noticing.
"Yeah, they're all downstairs except Louis, he's gone to a hotel because he's ill." Liam said just as he walked out of the door.
So he'd have to take the ladder again...

Approximately twelve minutes later I heard the front door open downstairs and stood up quickly.
"Okay, everybody will be downstairs, so you need to climb down the ladder, walk around the side of the house, go get your car and park it outside again. Okay?" I asked quickly.
Last night Louis had parked his car in the road next to ours, just in case one of the boys spotted it when they looked out of the window.
"OK." he confirmed, standing up so he was level with me and leaning in to kiss me. Once I'd regained my senses, I pulled away.

"See you in a minute." I told him, walking downstairs in the skinny leather trousers and asymmetric sweater that I'd picked out in a hurry.
I found my Mum nursing a cup of tea in the kitchen, surrounded by the boys as she talked to them happily. Something told me she wouldn't be staying in such a good mood.

"Hi." I called, trying to sound as cheerful as possible as I worried what she might have in store for me.
"Hello." she said, raising her eyebrows slightly at my sudden change in attitude over the past few days.
"So..." I trailed off, turning to her once I'd poured myself a glass of orange juice.
"Yes, so. You'd better start talking." she told me sternly.

"It wasn't my fault." I said immediately. "I beat Harry at an obstacle course, so the boys suggested that we all had a drink. I wasn't planning on doing shots, it just happened. And the party was not my idea, I don't even know who half of those people were." I told her quickly, watching as Harry smirked at my lame excuses.

"Liam said you were the one that suggested the alcohol." My mum said accusingly and I turned to glare at him.
"I suggested we had a glass of wine each, with a really low alcohol percentage, but then the rest of the boys started drinking more stuff. Liam was the one that bought most of it." I told her. "And then they told me it was lemon juice that I was downing, so I did it, but I didn't realize until after that it was actually tequila." I lied, trying to ignore the boys who were watching me in disbelief.

"I'm not sure that I believe you, but I suppose that it wasn't your fault." my Mum admitted, taking another sip of the tea as I tried not to laugh at Liam'a outraged expression.
"And Liam, make sure you don't hold another party any time soon." she told my brother as Harry and Zayn began to snicker.
"Yeah Liam, god, you're such a bad influence." I frowned, waiting until my mum was out of the room before laughing.

He didn't say anything, used to me blaming things on him, and instead shook his head in disbelief.
"You're lucky I like you." I heard him mutter as he sloped out of the room to phone Danielle.

"'Sup bitches?" Came a voice from the door as we all turned to find Louis standing in the door way, a leaf sticking out of his hair.
"Dude, what's up with your hair?" Zayn asked, running his hand through his own as if trying to protect it from some kind of messy hair syndrome.

Confusedly, Louis patted his head until he found the leaf and several other twigs.
"Oh, I, uh...fell when I was getting out of the car." he told us and Niall frowned.
"Into a bush?" he asked as Harry and Zayn began to laugh.
"Yes, actually." Louis nodded, shooting me a look as I joined in with the rest of the boys, holding my stomach because it hurt so much.

Outfit:
Trousers- http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/315393
Sweater- http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/310530
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's been longer than normal, I've just been really busy! Anyway, please leave a comment!