Status: Active!

Just So You Know

Tall, Blonde, and Eyebrows

I was on sensory overload as people were yelling directions, costumes being thrown like conffetti, and last minute props being readied for the performance. I finally had gotten my hair and makeup done and was now trying to take deep breaths in the corner, calming my nerves.

You’re probably a little bit confused aren’t you? Well let me back up a bit. I’m Kirsten Rodgers, but everyone calls me Kirstie, and I finally have gotten a shot at the age of 20. I’m an actress and I’ve been in countless numbers of auditions and plays. But now I’m acting at the Los Angeles Theatre for Performing Arts and we are doing a play of Spiderman. I was already excited enough when I found out they were doing Spiderman, considering that is one of my favorite movies and then when I got the part of Mary Jane, I was even more happy.

“Kirstie, on stage in two minutes,” the stage manager told me.

I nodded and was ready. I came out and breezed through the play, embracing my character and enjoying every second. It was so much fun. It was a packed house being opening night but the only people I could really see individually were the ones in the front row and one specific person caught my eye. He was sitting in between two brown haired boys, maybe that’s why he stood out with his blonde hair, somewhat in a messy fashion that was very cute, bright green eyes and when we both made quick eye contact, his lips curled into a smile bringing through the cutest dimples.

I quickly shook of this cutie and got my focus back on the play. Once the curtain fell and the audience applauded we got to retreat backstage. I pulled my red wig off and let my brown waves cascade out. I talked to a lot of the crew and a few people who came backstage and wanted to meet us.

“Kirstie!” Jake, the guy who played Peter Parker called.

“Yeah,” I smiled, turning to see him.

“There’s a couple of guys here that want to meet us,” He told me.

I nodded before we walked over to the people who came backstage to meet us. They must either be family of Keith the stage manager or they have some kind of influence because usually they’re really crazy about not letting anyone backstage.

“Hey guys,” I smiled at the four guys standing there.

“What’s up guys?” Jake asked, shaking their hands.

“You guys were awesome!” A short guy with tanned skin beamed.

“You really were,” Another one with brown hair and a crooked flirty smile added.

“Thank you,” I grinned at them and then when my eyes flickered over them all again, I realized the one blonde guy in the group was the same adorable guy I made eye contact with in the front row. He was even hotter up close.

“So do you guys know our stage manager or something? He’s usually crazy about not letting anyone back here,” Jake laughed.

“Well we’re actually Big Time Rush. We’re a band and we have a TV show on Nickelodeon so I think he was a little more lenient letting us back,” Mr. Tall, blonde, and eyebrows explained.

“Cool,” I grinned. “Well I’m Kirstie, and that’s Jake.”

“I’m James,” A gorgeous guy told me. “And that’s Carlos.” So he was the short tanned one.

“And I’m Logan,” The flirty one said, taking my hand and bringing it up to his lips, leaving a soft kiss. “And this is Kendall.”

Kendall. That’s a cute name, to match a cute guy. All of us got to talking and I laughed so much, all those guys were so funny but there was something about Kendall, something different, but little did I know that Kendall would change my life, in more ways than one.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo! first chapter
it is going to get better, just have to get the blah blah out of the way!

comments please????