Status: Active!

Just So You Know

Auditions

Kendall’s POV

“Hello?” I called out, walking into the huge LA theatre.

“Yes?” A lady walked up to me. “Can I help you?”

“Can I talk to the person who does casting for the play?” I questioned and she nodded her head before walking in the opposite direction.

Ever since Kirstie told me her dream of wanting to be in a big LA Theatre production a couple days ago, my mind has been set on that. So today, when filming was over, I stopped at the theatre and tried to find out how I could get an audition for her.

“Hi, you wanted to talk to me?” An older guy asked me as he walked up. “Hey, you’re Kendall Schmidt aren’t you?”

“Yeah I am,” I smiled.

“Well it’s nice to meet you,” He grinned. “What can I do for you?”

“I have a friend, her name is Kirstie Rodgers and she’s an amazing actress and it’s her dream to be in one of your productions so I was trying to figure out when your auditions are?” I questioned.

“We have private auditions, usually only people we request to have come audition but seeing as she’s a friend of yours, we will give her an audition for Aladdin,” He said, writing down the date and time. “Tell her to have a song ready to sing.”

“Thank you so much,” I beamed, taking the card and running to my car and sped to her house, hoping she was there.

I quickly got there and busted in the door without knocking. I usually don’t because she has told me before to just let myself in but this time I regretted it. Kirstie was sitting on Jake’s lap and they had their arms wrapped around each other and were kissing. When I saw that, it was like I could feel my heart breaking.

I had to see the girl that I’m in love with be with someone else. I know he won’t ever be able to love her the way I do, he can never care for her the way I would, no one could love her like I do…and I need her…but I can’t have her.

“Kendall?” I heard her shocked voice say.

I was broken out of my trans like state and saw them staring at me. Kirstie quickly got off of his lap and smoothed her hair down while Jake wiped the lipstick off of his mouth. Her lipstick shouldn’t be on him, it should be on someone who adores her and thinks the world of her, like me.

“I’m really sorry Kendall, I didn’t know you were coming over,” She apologized.

“It’s alright,” I replied.

“Do you need something, man?” Jake questioned.

“Just need to tell Kirstie something,” I replied, a little harsher than I should have.

“What is it?” She asked, walking over to me.

“I got you a present,” I said, holding the card behind my back.

“Ooh, a present,” Kirstie grinned.

I handed her the card and her brown eyes flickered over it and then grew ten sizes. Her jaw dropped and she looked up at me. She seemed frozen but then flung herself into my arms, hugging me tightly.

“Kendall, you are the best friend ever!” She squealed.

“What is it?” Jake asked.

“Kendall got me an audition for the Aladdin play at the LA Theatre!” Kirstie bounced up and down.

“Seriously?” He questioned, looking at the card. “These auditions are impossible to get.”

“I know right?” She buzzed before hugging me again. “Kendall, thank you so much. I will do anything for you, I will grovel at your feet for a million years!”

“All you have to do for me is give it your best at the audition tomorrow,” I told her.

“Oh my gosh, it’s tomorrow!” Kirstie smacked her forehead. “I need to figure out a song to do. Kendall, will you help me?”

“Of course,” I smiled.

“Jake, I’m really sorry this day turned out different, but is it okay if Kendall and I practice?” She turned to him.

“Yeah, sure babe,” He said, giving her a big kiss.

Kirstie ran up to get her guitar so I could play for her and I thought Jake was leaving but he stopped before he reached the door and looked at me.

“Look Kendall, I know how you feel about Kirstie,” Jake started.

“W-What are you talking about?” I shrugged it off.

“I know you love her, it’s obvious. And I know you don’t like me because you’re jealous but lay off dude. Kirstie is my girl and I’m sick of you flirting with her and trying to win her over. I’m dating her, end of story,” He glared at me before leaving.

I hated how he talked about her, I hated that he treated her like property, I hated how he didn’t seem to light up when she came in the room, I hated that he didn’t love her as much as I loved her, but most of all I hated that he had Kirstie and I didn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?????????