Status: Active!

Just So You Know

She Got Fired

Kendall’s POV

Tonight was the second weekend of the play Kirstie’s in and I’m so excited to go again. All the guys are coming again too and Kirstie told us we could come in the back and see her first before getting our seats so we headed through the backstage entrance and tried to find her.

“Can you tell us where Kirstie is?” Logan asked one security guard when we couldn’t find her.

“She’s outside,” He said.

“Why’s she outside?” Carlos questioned as we all headed back the way we came.

When we made it outside, we looked around and saw Jake holding Kirstie as she cried. I rushed over and Jake held Kirstie tighter but she pushed away from him and held onto me.

“What happened?” James gently asked.

“She got fired,” Jake told us.

“No one likes me,” Kirstie sobbed. “All those reviews were right and I am terrible. They replaced me.”

“After all your hard work they just replaced you?” My eyes grew wide.

“Yes,” She bawled.

“Oh Kirstie,” I sighed, kissing the top of her head and holding her close.

“He was right,” Kirstie mumbled.

“Who was right?” Jake questioned.

“My dad,” She muttered into my chest since her face was nuzzled into it. “He was right, I am nothing.”

“Kirstie-“ I started but she cut me off.

“No Kendall, don’t try to make me feel better,” She said pulling away.

Kirstie looked at all of us and said, “Thanks for being so nice guys but I just want to be alone.”

And with that, she walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one is so short but i have something planned for the next one that will be kind of long.

commmeeennntttsss????