Status: Active!

Just So You Know

To Cheer You Up

I curled up on the couch and flipped through the channels on TV only to find that nothing was on. I felt so miserable, I absolutely hate being sick. Usually when I’m sick, I just push through it and pretend that I’m fine because I hate my schedule getting messed up but this time I was so sick I just laid on the couch and felt like I was dying.

Kendall and I have become really close over the past month, it’s been so much fun getting to know him and the other BTR boys. I was supposed to go meet Kendall for lunch at some chinese restaurant he wanted to try but I sent him a text telling him that I was too sick to go.

All I did was lay around but after a while, my doorbell rang. Great, now I can answer the door looking all gross and who knows who it could be. As I pulled the door open, I let out a sigh of relief seeing as it was Kendall.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” I asked seeing his lanky frame.

“I came to cheer you up,” He grinned.

“You don’t need to Kendall. I mean, I’m really sick, I look awful and I don’t want you to get sick,” I told him.

“I won’t get sick, you look beautiful like you always do, and if you’re really sick you need someone here with you,” Kendall grinned.

“Thank you,” I softly smiled.

He just walked over and pulled my achy body against his and gently hugged me. I had to let go quickly from feeling my stomach rumbling and ran to the bathroom. The contents of my stomach came up and I held my hair up with one hand while the other rested on the edge of the counter to steady myself.

I felt a warm hand move my hand from my hair and he held it for me while his other hand comfortingly rubbed my back. When I finally stopped throwing up, I filled a cup with mouth wash and rinsed my mouth out. I felt so achy and dizzy, I rested my head against the wall.

Kendall walked over and gently scooped me up and carried me to the living room where he laid me down and tucked me under a blanket and then he sat down, put a pillow on his lap and so I curled up and rested my head on the comfy pillow in his lap. Kendall stroked my hair and found a movie on TV.

“You’re so nice,” My hoarse voice crackled.

“That’s what friends do,” He smiled at me.

“You go above and beyond what any friend I’ve ever had has done for me,” I told him.

“That’s why you have me,” Kendall softly chuckled, making me let out a giggle.

Kendall is such a sweet guy, I don’t know what I did right to get him into my life but I’m so glad he is.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?