Status: Active!

Just So You Know

With You My World Has Started

Tonight I was going to see Les Miserables with Kendall and I was so excited. This is one of my favorite musical plays and I just couldn’t wait to go. I got all dressed up and as I was finishing my makeup I heard Kendall ring the doorbell but I just yelled for him to come in.

“Wow, you look gorgeous,” He smiled, walking into my room.

“Thanks,” I blushed, pulling my shoes on. “You look really nice too.”

Kendall had on tan pants that were rolled up a little at the bottom, a white shirt and black suspenders. He looked so incredibly hot and for a while I forgot I had a boyfriend. Yeah, Jake and I have been together a few weeks now and he’s a really nice guy and he’s sweet but deep down I knew I had feelings for Kendall.

“Ready?” He asked.

“Yep,” I grinned, straightening out my dress before he helped me put my coat on being the gentleman that he is. “Thanks for going with me.”

“Well thanks for asking me if I wanted to go. I figured you’d want to go with Jake,” Kendall raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah well…” I trailed off shrugging as we got in his car. “He’s got a performance tonight of the play he’s in and I’ve seen it like seven times already. Besides, I wanted to hang with you.”

“I’m glad you called me Kirstie,” He smiled over at me, those dimples coming through.

“I’m glad too,” I replied.

The two of us got to the theatre and found our seats. I was so pumped for the show, I could barely contain my excitement. My thoughts were taken off of that though as Kendall draped his arm across the back of my seat and rested his hand on my bare shoulder since my dress was sleeveless and it caused shivers to go down my spine at his touch.

Luckily, the curtain drew and we focused on the play so he didn’t see my cheeks turning red. I quickly got lost in the play and found myself, laughing, crying and loving every second of it. I couldn’t clap loud enough when it was over and neither could Kendall.

The whole way home we talked all about the play, but all too soon we pulled into my driveway. Kendall started walking me to my door but quickly asked, “Do you want to go for a walk?”

“I’d love to,” I beamed.

The two of us strolled down the quaint street I lived on, the only light coming from the bit of moonlight and the street lights but it was still warm out.

We had been walking in a comfortable silence until Kendall broke it by starting to sing,
”I did not live until today.
How can I live when we are parted?”


I turned to grin at him and I smoothly spun around on the sidewalk as we sang together
” Tomorrow you'll be worlds away
And yet with you, my world has started!”


“I love that song,” I beamed. “I wish my life was a musical.”

“What?” Kendall laughed, watching me spin around.

“Yeah, it would be so beautiful,” I smiled. “And then I’d be walking down the street on a sunny day singing about something and then all the sudden a bunch of people would join in dancing with me and it would be so cool!”

Kendall let out a loud laugh before saying, “I love you Kirstie.”

“I love you too,” I beamed, going over to hug him.

After we parted, he draped an arm around my shoulder as we walked back toward my house.

“So, what are you going to do now that Spiderman is over?” He questioned me.

I sighed before saying, “I don’t know. I had auditioned for a few more plays but didn’t get the part. It’s my dream to be in a big play at the LA arts theatre because those are huge productions and they’re doing Aladdin which I would love to be in but I wouldn’t ever get that part.”

“Don’t doubt yourself. If you believe you can do it, then you can,” Kendall told me. “And I’m going to make sure you get a part in that play, I promise.”

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep,” I softly said.

“I don’t,” He told me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'd love to hear you guys' thought on the story so far!!!