Scrub Up!

a night out and a sudden break up.

As I was getting ready, Ellie came in and sees me in a band tee and jeans, she shakes her head. "Sally here borrow this," she handed me a short black dress with a cleavage boosting built in bra.
I sighed and tried it on, Harriett walked in minutes later and smiled, she told me I looked stunning and she started to do my hair like when I was 15, she scalp plaited my front and then left the rest loose, when we finished I looked stunning, Harriett and Ellie always had a way with fashion.

As I walked downstairs in my baseball flats and the black dress, I sighed I needed to go shopping. My feet are size eight so non of Harriett's or Ellie's size 5 shoes would fit me.

I get a phone call and I answer it as Ellie starts to make shots up. "Hello" I say.

"Miss Harrison-Jones?" I hear a loud clear voice say down the phone.
"Yes..." I stutter.

"I am calling you to cordially invite you to Dana Howe and Robert Davidson's engagement party." The voice says.

"What.." I let it sink in, Rob's parents never knew we dated, but knew we were mates.

"It is on the 3rd of November, can you miss?" he asks. I start to hyperventilate.

"No I can't!" I shout putting the phone down.

Suddenly my phone blares again, I pick it up without looking. "Hello," I squeak.

"Sally!" It was Rob.

"What Rob?" I tried to be normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
unfin