Status: Complete! :)

Surprise

Chapter One

Bella's P.O.V.

I remembered it perfectly. I was sleeping over at Edward's house; Charlie, of course, thought that Edward, Carlisle, Jasper, and Emmett were out camping, and that I was there with Alice.
I was in Edward's bathroom getting my Pajamas on. It was a blue nightgown that Alice had bought for me.
When I came out, Edward was sitting on the gold cover of his bed, his arms opening when he saw me. I turned my head up to kiss him. He kissed me back, but this kiss was different.
He moved his lips to my neck to let me breathe.
"I love that color on you." he complemented.
I responded by lifting his lips back to mine. We fell back, so now I was on top of him. that's when things got a little carried away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1 month later. . .

I was in my room looking at a calendar, I've missed my period. That was very unusual because it has never even been late before. Ever. Edward had told me once that vampires couldn't have children, but for some reason, this still worried me. I had to find out.
I ran down the stairs to get my coat and boots. It was Sunday and Charlie was out fishing again, so I wouldn't have to come up with an excuse for were I was going.
I walked through the mist to my truck. It started with a roar. I decided to go to a store in Port Angeles because it was less likely for someone from Forks to see me and start a rumor.
My truck was parked close to the store. When I got inside, I started going up and down isles until I found what I was looking for.
Pregnancy tests.
I grabbed one and went up to the counter, making sure not to look the cashier in the eyes. Honestly, I was a little embarrassed buying this. I was only seventeen after all.

- - - - - -

When I got home, I ran inside, took off my coat and boots, and ran up the stairs into the bathroom
After I was done, I set the test on the sink and waited the instructed ten minutes.

- - - - - -

5 minutes later. . .

Oh my god. I was looking at the pregnancy test, and saw a little pink plus on it. Oh my god.
A million thoughts ran through my mind at that moment. What am I going to do? How am I going to tell Charlie? When m I going to tell Charlie? And what about Edward? What will he say?
I finally got control of myself, and buried the test and box in the trash so Charlie wouldn't see it. Then I went downstairs to make dinner. I made lasagna.
While making dinner, I was thinking about when and how to tell Charlie. Certainly not tonight. I needed to get my thoughts strait first.