Status: Will update as soon as i can this has been in my head for a while please comment and tell me what you think

This Is What It All Comes Down To

Practice Pays off Eventually

Today I decided I would take Jaezon and Chase out for ice cream and see if Aimee wanted to come along and bring Jacoby and Maria with her. so the six of us went out for ice cream did I mention that I got knocked up in high school twice by two of my bestfriends. Then all of a sudden I hear hey shaddz sullivan isn't that Allygator I immediately regreted taking the kids out for ice cream. so shaddz says hi matt sanders and you are I reply allyson shaddix his mouth and eyes get huge. he says ally my ex girlfriend that I loved so much I felt like dying when you left I said yep. Then next thing I know I was picked up off the ground and Jimmy said your alive. I said of course i'm alive now if you excuse me my sons jaezon sullivan and chase sanders would like some ice cream. matt said wait little jaezon? I said haha sanders he isnt a baby anymore he is six years old. than out of nowhere zacky said did you say chase sanders? I immediately regreted even saying that so I said it was nice seeing you again I went to the boys and said lets go boys. Matt yells at me did you?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first fanfiction I ever wrote please leave me notes or comments about it