Robot

Jessica

"Yeah, right. Seriuosly though. What's wrong?" I asked, pushing my food aside. I wasn't hungry anymore. I actually felt like vomiting.

"It's nothing, really, don't worry about it." She put on a fake smile and bit into her peanut and butter jelly sandwich. I sighed.

"Alright, I know somethings up, but you're not going to tell me. If you wanna tell me later, fine. I'm not gonna push you." I got up, grabbing the food that I was going to finish. I walked over to the trash cans quickly, feeling over exposed. I hated getting up, I felt like everyone was staring at me. I liked sitting down better.

I walked back over and sat down. "Do you have the math homework?" Emma asked me. I nodded, grabbing my string bag. I looked through the clutter of stuff I had, trying to find the stupid math paper from the night before.

"Uh, check that, I don't," I laughed, closing my string bag. Emma laughed too, shaking her head.

"You know, one of us has to do our homework one day."

"Yeah, but that day is not today."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright. So. After like, a five month period of no chapters and absolutley nothing, here is at least something. I hope that this story goes somewhere. Probably not, but I hope. Anyway, thanks for reading guise.