Status: I just want to take this status to thank ALL my subscribers. Thank you for giving it a chance, even if you unsubscribe, I will still think you're simply wonderful.

Cherub

Forgive

It was a sunny and quiet morning. Erwin sat on the bare mattress grooming himself in the warm light that filled the almost empty room. It had been two days. Just two days ago, his best friends packed up all of the things she had kept in their room and left, leaving nothing but her scent that still lingered all around the still and silent house. He always knew she would leave one day but he didn’t expect it would be so soon. Still, he was happy for her. It was his hope that she would finally start a life of her own. He had been surprised that night when he peered into a crack in the door to see her packing away all her things and a strange boy sitting on her bed. He was more of a young man than a boy really. He had a proud yet sad demeanor. He had been sitting next to the door eavesdropping when he caught the man’s eye and they exchanged a gaze. “Take care of her” he said with his look. Now he would have to take care of Cherub just as Erwin had. He knew he would. He was a good man. Cats have a sixth sense for things such as these. Still, he still missed her terribly. Living in their home would be very different without her spirit glowing throughout the small home. What would her mother think? She was not always a reasonable woman. No matter. What was done was done. Perhaps she would understand and learn to forgive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please feel free to comment/criticize.