Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Enter Deidara

The first day of high school for some, the first day of being an upper classmen, the first day for some making themselves known. High school, that place where anything and everything will happen.

Deidara was a sixteen year old male who had long blonde hair that would often cover his left eye.

People often mistook him for a girl because of his long hair that he usually wore in a ponytail. His friends had all hit on him at first, thinking he was hot.

When they found out he was a guy they blushed and apologized. Deidara was used to it by now though.

He was going to be a sophomore in high school and at the current moment was deciding what to wear to his first day of the new school year.

“This is too bright, no that won’t match, ugh why did I buy this?” Deidara grumbled, tossing clothes this way and that on the floor.

He finally found a grey V-neck t-shirt, a black belt and light blue jeans that he liked.

Taking a look at himself, he couldn't help but smile, “I approve.”

He combed his hair out and went down stairs. He grabbed his backpack, said goodbye to his parents and left for school.

The leaves on the trees were orange, yellow, and brown. They fell serenely as the wind picked them off the trees. Deidara was walking to his way to school when he saw a certain pink haired girl.

“Hey Sakura!” He called out, walking faster to catch up with her.

She turned around and frowned, “Oh hey.”

Deidara had a crush on the spunky girl but she didn’t seem to like him very much. She was more interested in that dumb Sasuke guy.

He had known Sakura since seventh grade and like everyone else she had mistaken him for a girl. There was something about her that he instantly liked though.

She was cute but there was more to it than that. He liked her personality and how she never gave up, even when things were at their worst.

“Want to walk to school together, hmm?”

“I suppose,” she said not very enthusiastic sounding.

As Deidara and Sakura walked together, Deidara was trying to make
conversation.

“So how’s it feel to be a sophomore?”

She shrugged, “You tell me. You’re one too.”

Deidara laughed, “I don’t really feel any different. Do you?”

Sakura sighed, “No not really when you put it that way.”

After five minutes of Deidara doing all of the talking Sakura finally spoke up. “Why are you always such a chatterbox?”

Deidara turned pink, whenever he got nervous he talked and when he started talking he couldn’t stop.

“Uh, I like talking to you, yeah.” He said his voice shaky.

Sakura laughed, “Oh. That makes sense.”

Deidara couldn't believe she had bought that. He let out a deep breath.

When they got to the high school and entered the hallways Sakura and Deidara parted ways.

“Nice walking with you, hmm.”

He said to her. She nodded and went off in the other direction. Deidara walked into his first class, English to be tortured. English was never his strong suit. He sighed and walked in his classroom, catching sight of Tobi. Deidara groaned, he hated the overly cheery young man.

“Deidara!! Over here!!” He said and Deidara smacked his forehead.

He could tell English class was going to be one of those annoying nuisances that he would just have to put up with.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter. :D I added some more descriptions and I hope they make this flow better.