Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

After School

The introduction of the Akatsuki’s first day of high school is over. Now comes the after school segment and the part where this story really gets interesting. Because you guessed it more love interests show up!! Yeah!!

Deidara followed Sasori to his house. As they walked Deidara told Sasori how he struck out with his crush, Sakura.

“I know she doesn’t like me Sasori but couldn’t she at least make small talk?”

Sasori sighed, “Yeah that is pretty rude.”

“You know it,” Deidara replied.

The two of them kept walking, kicking leaves up into the air. When they got to a house with a blue roof Sasori walked up to it with Deidara following. Sasori pulled out his house key and opened the door. They entered his house and Sasori pocketed his key.

“My parents aren’t home today,” Sasori replied when Deidara started looking around.

Deidara nodded and the two of them went up to Sasori’s room. Sasori shut his door when both of them went inside. He turned to Deidara and said before sitting down on his bed,

“What do you want to do?”

Deidara shrugged, “We could always play video games.”

Sasori nodded, “All right but just remember at six Itachi and Hidan are coming over so we can practice that song, ‘Good girls love Bad guys.’ ”

Deidara nodded, “I know.”

“Okay I was just checking,” Sasori responded.

Sasori rummaged through his games until he found a two player fighter game called, “Dragons Rising.” Saosori turned on his TV and turned on his Xbox 360. He handed Deidara a controller and got the other one for himself. The one Deidara had gotten lit up blue. Sasori’s was just white. Not that it mattered in the long run, since Deidara usually lost when they played video games together.

The introduction played and Sasori skipped it. The title screen came up and he punched select to start his saved game. When his saved game came up he clicked it and it started up. He scrolled through the options on the game and went to multiplayer. Sasori picked his favorite character, a half bear half man. Sasori saw Deidara go through the characters and pick his usual character; a hot girl who was half snake. Deidara picked his character and Sasori pushed start on his Xbox 360 controller.

The battle screen came up showing both of the characters. Then a random selection of the battle field came up and it chose a mountain as the field. Sasori got ready for the battle. Deidara’s character ran up to Sasori’s and kicked at him. Sasori made his character block. He then backed up a little and made him go forward just a bit. He tossed Deidara’s character onto the ground, and Deidara growled.

Sasori laughed, Deidara was always so competitive. They played for a while longer and when six ‘o clock neared Sasori got a text from Itachi. “I’m almost here,” it said. Sasori told Deidara what Itachi had texted him. Deidara nodded and held up his phone so Sasiori could see. It read, “I’m on my way.”

Sasori nodded, “Let’s get ready.”

Deidara nodded and the two of them went to his garage and set up their equipment. By the time Itachi and Hidan had sauntered in the two of them were practicing the song on their guitars. Itachi walked in on them. He had to shout to be heard above the guitars.

“I’M HERE!” He yelled loudly.

“Oh hey Itachi,” Sasori replied his hand hovering over his guitar.

He had stopped playing and so had Deidara.

“Where’s Hidan?” Sasori asked Deidara.

Deidara shrugged, “I have no idea. He hasn’t texted me since I showed you that text.”

Sasori growled, “That idiot’s going to make this difficult.”

“Calm down Sasori hmm,” Deidara replied to Sasori’s now red face.

Sasori looked at Deidara then and calming down said, “I’m sorry. It just drives me nuts when we don’t start on time.”

Deidara nodded, “I know hmm.”

Hidan walked in fifteen minutes later.
“Yo,” he replied nonchalantly.

Sasori ran a hand through his blood red hair and let out a sigh.

“You took a while to get here Hidan,” he said trying to suppress his anger.

Hidan narrowed his eyes, “Whatever. I’m here aren’t I?”

Sasori mumbled something unintelligible then said in a calmer voice, “You’re right. I’m sorry for overreacting. Just be here on time next time.”

Hidan shrugged, “Sure.”

Everyone got on their instruments then and started up practice. Itachi began to sing.

“Everyone loves a bad guy.
They may not admit it,
But everyone loves a bad guy.
I turn good girls bad,
With a single look,
I turn good girls bad,
With a flip of the hair.
Everyone loves a bad guy,
They may not admit it,
But everyone loves a bad guy.
They love to kiss and hold me and more,
Because everyone loves a bad guy,
Everyone loves a bad guy.”

{Repeat 3x}

Once everyone was satisfied with the results they quit and went to the kitchen to get some food. Sasori cooked some pizza for them and while they waited they talked.

“So have any luck finding a girlfriend Deidara?” Itachi asked.

Deidara sighed, “No man. Sakura still doesn’t even like me that much.”

Itachi frowned, “That’s not good. I’m sorry man.”

Deidara shrugged, “What can you do?”

Itachi smiled then.

“What?” Deidara asked, curious.

“I know what type of look Sakura likes. She likes Sasuke, who’s my little brother after all.”

Deidara cocked his head, “Okay but I thought she liked emo guys and I dress emo.”

Itachi sighed, “Not emo enough. This may sound gay to you Dei but it may get her to look at you differently.”

“What is it?!” Deidara asked, willing to do anything to win her love.

“Okay so you know how Sasuke wears eye liner?”

Deidara nodded, fear entering his body.

“Well I think if you were eye liner Sakura would look at you differently and with more respect.”

Deidara sighed, “I’m going to look even more like a freaking girl!”

Itachi frowned, “I knew you wouldn’t like it.”

“But for Sakura’s love I’ll do it,” he replied suddenly.

“R-eally? I didn’t think you would actually want to do this.”

“Yes really, so give me some eye liner one day. I am not buying that.”

Itachi laughed, “All right Deidara, all right.”

The rest of the night went by quickly with the members of Akatsuki having fun and goofing off. They hadn’t practiced their music for a couple of weeks so they had been deprived. Now everything seemed better. It’s amazing what a little music can do to unite certain people.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a new chapter for you guys!! I hope you enjoy it!! :)