Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Tobi’s Stalker

Tobi’s phone buzzed when he was going up to his room. He stopped and checked it.
“Hey Tobi. I’ve admired you for a while now. Would you like to meet up with me at 8 pm at the old church on Jefferson Street and just talk?” Tobi gulped, who was this? The number wasn’t familiar. He was a little afraid but his curiosity got the better of him. He wanted to meet this stranger and see who it was. The reason was simple.

He wanted to know how this stranger had gotten his number. He bet it was Deidara who had given it to someone as a joke. He sighed, he wasn’t sure though. Deidara might not be that mean. He didn’t like Tobi but this was a little ridiculous. When it was fifteen till 8 Tobi told his parents he was going out to see a movie with a friend.

They nodded and told him to have fun. As Tobi walked towards his destination he stared up at the full harvest moon above. It looked eerily back at him. He gulped, but continued walking. Tobi made it to the old church at 8 ‘o clock exactly. He looked around but didn’t see anyone. Frowning he walked forward, and scanned the area again.

“I’m glad you decided to come,” someone familiar said.

Tobi looked behind him and saw Karin? Was she his stalker?

“Karin what are you doing here?” He asked.

“I’m the one who sent you the text,” she replied.

“Oh. So you like me?” He responded.

“Yes. I have for some time now,” she said taking a lock of her hair and twirling it.

Tobi frowned, “How did you get my number?”’

Karin laughed, “Your friend Deidara gave it to me. I told him I liked you and he kindly gave me your number.”

Tobi nodded, “All right. Well Karin you are cute but I’m not sure if I like you.”

Karin’s face fell, “Why not?”

“First of all you could have just come out and told me you liked me. The worst I could have said was no.”

Karin sighed, “I was really nervous but I guess you’re right.”

Tobi smiled at her, “Don’t worry about it. How about we just get to know each other first?”

Karin grinned brilliantly, “Okay.”

“So what’s your favorite color?” Tobi asked her.

“I love red, it’s hot and sexy.”

Tobi smiled, “Like your hair.”

Karin turned pink and looked away quickly.

She turned her face back to him and replied, “What’s your favorite type of girl?”

“I like sassy and smart girls.”

Karin laughed and smiled. The two of them talked for a while and then Tobi left, with fond memories.