Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Halloween Night: Naruto’s Halloween Party

Halloween night has finally arrived! The next set of chapters will entail the Akatsuki’s individual nights and each chapter will be unique. No Halloween night is the same for people and this is no exception.

Itachi invited Temari to Naruto’s Halloween party. He and the rest of the Akatsuki were going to perform at the party. Naruto had asked them to play at his party and they had agreed because they wanted to get their name out there. Right now they were just a local band that did small gigs. This was their chance to make themselves better known. This was also Itachi’s chance to further impress Temari. He smiled, she was really hot and actually had substance.

Itachi arrived at Naruto’s house an hour before the party. Naruto appeared after he had knocked with a surprised look on his face.

“You’re early,” he stated.

“Yeah well I figured my band would want to set up,” he replied.

Naruto nodded and let him in. Once inside Itachi spotted Deidara messing with his guitar and Sasori talking on the phone. Itachi scowled, where the hell was Hidan? He approached his band and Deidara looked up at him but Sasori continued his phone conversation as if he had never shown up.

“Where is Hidan?” Itachi questioned angry.

Deidara sighed and said, “Hell if I know. He still hasn’t texted either one of us.”

Itachi frowned, “That idiot’s going to screw everything up!”

“What are you talking about man?” Deidara questioned.

The young man’s face turned beet red at Deidara’s inquiring look. He shook his head to clear it and said, “Temari’s coming over.”

Deidara smirked, “Ah-ha! So Mr. Popularity has actually found a girl worthy of his time?”

Itachi flushed, “It’s not like that…She’s special.”

Deidara nodded, “I get it.” He gave him a meaningful look and Itachi understood exactly what he was talking about.

Sasori hung up from his phone conversation and joined the two young men.

“Who were you talking to Sassy?” Deidara questioned a smug tone to his voice.

“Hinata,” he replied and this caused the blonde to smirk.

“Wipe that smirk off your face! I just invited her to come to the party, it’s not like we’re dating or anything!” He said his face turning pink.

Deidara laughed, “I didn’t say any of that. You really do like her, don’t you?”

Sasori sputtered and Itachi had to join in the laughter.

“Let’s just get set up,” Sasori said trying to take the attention off him.

“Sure, but you like her admit it man,” Deidara remarked.

Sasori let out a deep growl that sent Deidara running to get the stage set. Itachi and Sasori chuckled and started putting everything together for the night ahead.