Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Hinata Is Impressed

Sasori walked up to Hinata after his band had finished up. “Hey cutie,” he said approaching her. She flushed and Sasori grinned. She was so adorable. “So what did you think of my band?” He asked leaning against a wall.

“I thought you guys were amazing. You really know how to play guitar,” she said beaming at him.

Sasori turned a bright scarlet color. She had liked them that much? Not to mention she said she was impressed with his guitar skills. “Thanks,” he said smiling huge.

“Have you been enjoying the party?” He asked.

“Sort of but now I have a reason to stay longer,” she replied giving him a bright smile.

Oh my god Sasori thought she was flirting with him! He had just died and gone to heaven. Sasori flirted back, “Me too. This party is alright but I’m so glad you decided to come with me.”

He gave her a wink and he laughed silently as she darted her eyes away and blushed. Should he ask her out? He thought. Perhaps he should flirt a bit more then drop the question.

“You look super cute today Hinata,” he said checking her out.

Hinata was wearing a little black dress with a silver necklace hanging from her neck. She looked good he thought. Saying she was cute was an understatement. She turned bright red at this compliment. Sasori let out a small chuckle. He really did love flustering her. It was fun and she looked adorable every time she got embarrassed.

What she said to him next took him off guard though, “And you look super-hot today.”

Her words affected him more than he thought they would. He turned a deep red color and his heart hammered in his chest. He didn’t think he looked that nice. Glancing at himself he saw he was in a skin tight white t-shirt that had his band’s logo on it and ripped up blue jeans. He had remembered putting on the outfit absent mildly and instead of paying attention to what he put on he was entertaining the thought of asking Hinata out. Now he realized that she might like him just as much as he liked her. God he hoped so. He gulped and decided to be brave.

“Hinata, would you like to go out on a date with me?” He asked his voice quivering.

Her eyes widened and she played with a stray piece of purple hair. He waited patiently but as more seconds passed he got more nervous. He was about to tell her never mind when she spoke.

“I’d love to. You know Sasori, I’ve liked you for a little bit now,” she said surprising him once more.

“R-really?” He asked his voice breaking.

She nodded and he swooned. Hinata pulled out her phone, the same phone he had seen her playing with so many times before in the past, and she asked him a question. However Sasori had been too shocked by her reaction that he hadn’t heard her.

“What was that?” He inquired.

“I said would you like to exchange numbers?” She asked again.

He nodded and she smiled. They traded numbers and Sasori input her number in his phone. He smiled to himself, loving how his life was turning out.

“You can call or text me and we’ll set up a time to go out,” she said.

He nodded, feeling giddy all of a sudden. The two of them hung out at Naruto’s party together for the rest of the night just talking and laughing. As more time passed between him and Hinata he found more qualities he liked about her. She was smart and witty. He enjoyed spending time with her and now he knew she did too.