Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Sai’s Halloween Bash

Konan was bouncing up and down in the car ride to Sai’s Halloween bash. She was extremely excited about this party. Sai was a nice guy and she loved that he was throwing a Halloween party this year. He never did anything that spontaneous.

Pain glanced over at Konan, “You seem happy.”

Konan stopped bouncing and grinned, “Of course I am! You agreed to dress up as my wolf and this party’s going to be awesome!”

This caused Pain to laugh, “I love that you get excited so easily.”

Konan pouted then said with a smile, “Life’s more fun that way.”

“That’s true,” Pain responded, smirking.

Pain continued driving. Konan looked out the window. Sai’s house appeared in the next couple of minutes and Pain pulled over to park. Once he had parked, Konan got out and walked with Pain up to Sai’s door. Konan rang his doorbell and waited with Pain. Sai appeared a moment later, wearing a vampire’s cape, fake fangs and red contacts.

“Whoa Sai! You look amazing!” Konan exclaimed.

Sai laughed, “Thanks. You and Pain look amazing as well.”

Konan blushed and Sai opened his door for them to come in. They walked in and Konan saw everyone else had on really cool costumes. There was a boy wearing a Robin Hood costume and another girl wore a fairy costume. A boy wearing a Mad Hatter costume who Konan didn’t recognize came up to Pain.

He smirked and said, “Hey Pain.”

Pain laughed, “Hello Shikamaru.”

The boy named Shikamaru looked over at Konan and said, “Who’s your lovely friend?”

Konan turned a light pink color.

“This is Konan, she’s my girlfriend,” Pain said putting an arm around her and bringing her close to him.

Shikamaru nodded, “Cool.”

To Konan Shikamaru said, “Keep a close watch on him. He’s a keeper.”

With that he left, leaving Konan confused. “What was that about?” She asked.

“I met him in theater and we pretended to be gay. He was just being goofy,” Pain replied, rolling his eyes.

Konan giggled, that sounded like it would have been a funny skit to watch! “I would have loved to have watched you pretend to be gay with him,” Konan said.

Pain chuckled, “My class clapped at the end of the skit for us.”

This caused Konan to laugh again. The rest of the night Konan kept by Pain’s side, mostly because she didn’t know anyone. It was fun though, she got to dance with him some and she even got to know Shikamaru more. He was a pretty funny guy. The party was fun and Konan hardly noticed as the hours passed by.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a new chapter. Enjoy guys.