Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Party in a Church

Kisame pulled into the church, looking for a parking space. He searched the area, until finally spotting a spot at the far end, next to a large green truck. Kisame brought his car to a stop, got out, locked the doors and headed to the church. He was grinning from ear to ear and as he walked there was a spring to his step. Kisame wasn’t used to being flirted with and since meeting Ami he was constantly blushing. He honestly didn’t mind, he was flattered, but it was odd that someone as beautiful as Ami would pay this much attention to him.

He walked with purpose, his legs taking long strides. Opening the door to the church, Kisame entered. He was suddenly enveloped in a hug then. Letting out a whooshing sound as his breath came out rapidly he looked down and saw Ami’s head embedded in his chest. A second later she unwrapped herself from him and gave him the most magnificent smile.

“You really came,” she said her eyes swirling with happiness.

Kisame nodded dumbly. He eyed her, catching sight of her outfit. Ami was wearing a black tank top that showed off her toned arms, a red skirt that fell down like a cascading waterfall and cute black boots. Kisame swallowed, mesmerized. She looked spell binding.

“Is something wrong?” Ami questioned her mouth quirked and eyebrow arched.

She was teasing him, he just knew it. She must have known how attractive she looked. Kisame smirked and said, “Nothing’s wrong. Not when I’m with a beauty such as you.”

He watched as her features changed from cocky to shy and reserved. Her face flushed, eyes darted around and feet shuffled. Kisame chuckled, she was too adorable.

Kisame brought his hand out, “Are you going to introduce me to your friends?”

Ami looked up at him, bit her lip, laughed and said, “Of course.”

She grabbed his hand and the two of them walked up to a man and woman who were talking. When they arrived, the man and woman’s chatter stopped immediately. The woman smiled at Kisame and Ami. She shifted from one foot to the other and said, “Well, who do we have here? Ami is this, the famous Kisame you’re always talking about?”

Ami’s face reddened a bit but she regained her composure a second later. She nodded slowly and this caused the woman to laugh. Her hand extended out and Kisame took it.

“Nice to meet you Kisame,” she replied.

“Same, but if you don’t mind me asking, who are you?” He asked.

The woman’s head was thrown back and a laugh erupted from her. “I’m Paulina, a good friend of Ami’s. We met here at church and both of us loved the scriptures of God so much that we had a lot to talk about.”

Kisame nodded, and then jerked his head in the direction of the man. “Who’s your friend?”

Paulina giggled and grabbed the man’s hand. “This handsome fellow is Jack and he’s my husband.”

Kisame’s eyes widened and he laughed softly. He should have known. The way they were talking earlier, with such friendliness should have been a strong indicator.

“Nice to meet you Jack,” Kisame said shaking his free hand.

Jack nodded, “Nice to meet you too.”

Ami started tugging on Kisame’s shirt then.

“Yes?” He asked, looking at her.

“Would you like to dance?”

“Where?” Kisame questioned.

Ami pointed to the middle of the room. Kisame gave her a perplexed look.

“Don’t worry you two, we’ll put the music on,” Paulina said walking over to a boom box.

A minute later a hip hop song came on. Ami smiled at Kisame and then began to dance. She swung her hips, using her feet to move along to the music. Kisame joined in, mimicking her moves to a certain extent. Some of her moves were too girly for him to say in the least. The two of them danced for a long time, but around midnight had to stop, because they were both exhausted.