Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Good Boy

Nice guys finish last. That’s the common saying for guys who are always helping others. Sometimes nice guys don’t finish last though. They can actually be popular and get the girls. So be nice to them because one day they may just rule the world.

Tobi was a good boy. He did everything his parents asked him to do and turned his homework in on time. He used to be picked on because he was such a goody two shoes. This bothered him but he had a black belt in karate. Tobi knew defending yourself was allowed so he would mop the floor with his bullies.

His sensei had told him that if he were ever to get in a situation where he had to defend himself to do it. He didn’t want Tobi beating up others for fun but defending yourself was fine.

He was a sophomore this year and he was excited about the new school year. He had short black hair and red eyes. As he walked to his second class of the day he was on the lookout for cute girls. Yes even though he was a good boy that didn’t mean he couldn’t tell when a girl was cute.

He wanted to find a cute one to talk to but so far he didn’t see any. Instead he saw Naruto, a loud mouthed blonde haired guy with blue eyes. He was sitting next to Sasuke, Itachi’s brother. Tobi sat down beside Naruto.

“Hey dude,” Tobi said to the blonde boy.

Naruto turned around and smiled, “Hey Tobi.”

Tobi had met Naruto when he was getting beaten up by some punks. Tobi knew karate and even though he knew violence was wrong he kicked those jerks asses. He had helped Naruto back up and afterwards the two of them had gone for hamburgers. He was close to Naruto and the two usually got along pretty well.

“How was your first class, Tobi?”

Tobi shrugged, “It was fine. I got to mess with Deidara which is always fun.”

Naruto chuckled, “That’s the girly guitarist in Itachi’s band right?”

Tobi nodded.

Naruto laughed again, “Well I’m glad you’re having fun.”

Tobi grinned and asked Sasuke how he was doing. Sasuke leaned over and looked at Tobi.

“I’m fine thanks for asking.”

Tobi smiled and went back to talking to Naruto.

The teacher walked in two minutes later and Chemistry began. Everyone got out their pencils, paper and started to take notes. Tobi was overwhelmed by all of the formulas and definitions. As he wrote everything down his mind began to wander. He couldn’t keep his concentration on the task at hand. His eyes wandered to the window. He watched the fall leaves drop from the trees and float like little parasols to the ground. He sighed. He knew this was going to be a long period.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's Tobi's time to shine!! Enjoy guys!! :D