Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Origami

Girls are strong too. Never underestimate a girl’s inner and outer power. They can make your life miserable if you ever mistreat them and make your world soar when you’re sweet to them. It’s best to keep them on your good side.

Konan was a junior this year and she was going out with Pain. He was so sexy and she loved his personality. He was a little cocky but she still loved him. She walked to her first class of the day, walking with a sway to her hips. Before she got to her class she ran into Ino Yamanaka, a good friend of hers.

“Hey Konan,” Ino said coming up to her.

Konan smiled, “What’s up girl?”

“I’m just going to class. What’s your first period?”

“P.E,” she stated.

Ino frowned, “I have English this period. Well I’ll see you later. The bell’s going to ring in two minutes so you might want to go now.”

Konan nodded and they split ways. When Konan got to the gym she saw a silver haired guy standing by the bleachers. He looked a bit older than her but she knew he could only be a senior. Konan went over to him and introduced herself. She didn’t see a need to be rude. He looked like a new student anyway.

“Hey I’m Konan, who are you?”

The silver haired guy looked up, “Hidan.”

She nodded, “Are you new here?”

Hidan nodded, “I am. I used to go to Konaha High.”

Konan nodded, “That’s by the old middle school here, right?”

“Yeah. So how old are you Konan?”

“I’m sixteen, but I’m going to be seventeen later this year.”

Hidan nodded, “I’m seventeen.”

The teacher walked in then. “Hello class, I’m Ibiki Morino. You can call me Mr. Morino though. Today we’re going to play dodge ball.”

Everyone groaned no one liked to be hit repeatedly with a ball.

“Shut up and take it like men!!” He yelled.

A girl raised her hand.

“Yes?” Mr. Morino replied.

“There are girls here so shouldn’t you say take it like men and women?”

Mr. Morino sighed, “All right smart ass, you can go to the office.”

The girl gaped at him.

“Go, are you deaf?” He said to her surprised face.

She grumbled and went to the office.

“Split up into two groups,” he said to us.

We sighed and some of us went to the right while others went to the left. Once we were split up into two groups a girl with long black hair threw the ball in my direction. I dodged easily and went over to pick up the ball. I threw it at the girl with black hair and it hit her. She shrieked.

Mr. Morino yelled out, “You’re out!!”

The rest of game went like this with my side getting more people out. We ended up winning and our team jumped up and down, excited. I went over to Hidan.

“You were pretty good out there,” I said and it was true he was one of the last to be out.

He smiled, “Thanks.”

Class ended and I started heading to my next class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you guys go. :D