Status: This is my first story so be gentle and this will be updated when I can ^-^

Suicidal Confessions

Warped Tour?

CHAPTER THREE
“Hurry up Valentina” grunting I didn’t look away from the mirror as I applied the large fake eyelashes I wore every day, I already knew who it was and I wasn’t really in the mood to deal with his grumpiness today- especially after I spilt coffee on his new jeans and refused to buy him new ones which ended up with us in a wrestling match with the others pulling us apart.

Why the rush? We were meant to be at Harold’s office in ten minutes to talk about an upcoming tour the problem is his office is twenty minutes away without traffic and seeing as its eight thirty on a Monday morning there was bound to be traffic. I know the only reason we were late was because I decided to take my time and look nice but I would never admit that to the boys.

My heels clicking against the tiles announced my arrival to the kitchen; the boys stood up from the table and pushed past me mumbling to themselves about me being a princess. I knew they were annoyed but they knew how long it took me to get ready they should of woke me up earlier. Shrugging I grabbed my bag and followed them out to the car.

“About time you showed up, I thought I said 8.45 not 9.10, I had to cancel a meeting because you guys decide to be late and mess up my whole day” we all had our head down in shame, not daring to look into the black eyes of the man who became like a father figure to us.

I felt like I did something wrong and my parents were disappointed with me and all I was thinking was PLEASE YELL AT ME. Yelling I could deal with, I could defend myself but what do you say when they are disappointed? The only thing I could think of was sorry... but I never say sorry.
“Blame Draken” my head snapped to my left to see Hayden staring at me with accusing eyes, so this is how he decides to get back at me by getting Harold to yell at me. I admit it’s a great idea but I didn’t really appreciate it being directed at me.

Ignoring him Harold sat down behind his large black desk which was covered in cream coloured folders with black ink all over them stating the subject and date. A large flat screen computer sat slightly to the right facing away from us so we didn’t know what he was doing when he furiously started typing on his keyboard. A few clicks of the mouse and he turned the screen around so we could view that was so important he had us come in so early.

Harold Winters
I am very happy to inform you that ‘Suicidal Confessions’ has been invited to this year’s Warped Tour, you have been invited to all dates. You have been invited to play on the Advert Stage for the entire tour.

If you agree to attend you will need to organise your own bus and travel details.
Please respond before January 1st

Kevin Lyman


What? We have never been invited to Warped before? Is this for real? For a moment now one said a word, just took it in before leaping out of our seats and screaming. I didn’t know who picked me up but I was suddenly being swung around in circles.

“Were going on Warped! Were going on Warped! Were going on Warped!” we all screamed at once. I couldn’t be more excited.

Bring it Warped Tour!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its really short and crappy but I have an excuse
Hey Panthea why didnt you update yesterday?
I'll tell you why because my Society teacher decided it will be a good idea to ring my parents and now I dont have a computer. I had to hand write this then give it to my friend to upload, thank you so much mystery friend LOVE YOU !!!