Status: This is my first story so be gentle and this will be updated when I can ^-^

Suicidal Confessions

StopActingLikeAChild

I couldn’t believe him! I mean who does he think he is? I understand that he has a better chance getting places with Escape the Fate but what happened to loyalty? How could he leave them when they needed him most? They were in the middle of a tour and then they were suddenly without a guitarist, I can’t even begin to understand how frustrating that would have been.

He has been their friend for years and left them for a band he had only known for a couple months? Really I will never understand that boy. But the thing that most annoyed me is he didn’t tell me, we have spoken numerous times over the phone since I had seen him last but he never decided to bring up that he decided to leave the band? And why haven’t anyone in Motionless in White told me TJ had left? Did they expect me to find out myself?

To say that I was currently pissed off would be an understatement!

“It’s going to be ok Dra, we already have a replacement. You can meet him later though” Ricky said gently rubbing my arm as I leaned against Chris.

“I can’t believe he would leave you though”

“Don’t worry about it, we are over it and we have already started to talk to him again”

“How can you talk to him?! He is a lying back stabbing bastard!” I nearly screamed.

“Well we kind of have to be on good terms with him seeing as Escape the Fate is headlining”

“That’s besides th- wait what?” Escapes the Fate are on Warped? Since when? Why doesn’t anyone tell me these things? I really need to start paying more attention.

“Escape the Fate are headlining? Along with Asking Alexandria and Avenged Sevenfold. See I always told you, you need to pay more attention to the world around you. You always seem to be off with the fairies.” Balz laughed.

“Oh shut up you”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“-rude to not go, especially when you were personally invited!” I hated it when Beau spoke to me like I was his child, it was annoying and degrading I hated being treated like a child.

“I don’t want to go! It will just be a bunch of band guys getting drunk and probably high and then they will try and get into my pants. Its going to be a waste of time… how about I just stay here and continue writing and you guys can go? Everyone wins” oh god I can’t believe I'm pleading but I really don’t want to be around every band that on Warped, it will be crowded and that’s not really to my fancy.

“Stop acting like a child! The guys from Motionless are going to be there and along with a couple other bands who don’t drink and it’s not like we are going to leave you lonered you know nearly half of the bands here and your social you can make friends… ok maybe the last bit was a lie but you can be nice and you might enjoy yourself. Now put some pants on and get your arse off this bus” letting out a huff I removed myself from my bunk knowing I had lost the argument, and if you’re wondering about the pants I never wear pants unless I'm in public.

I pulled on a pair off cut off – showing all my leg tattoos – and grabbed my zombie shoes which had a large heel, straightening my oversized Falling in Reverse singlet I followed the guys out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I officially met Ronnie Radke who had been my hero for years, he approached me after seeing my singlet and soon enough we got onto the topic of tattoos and rehab. We had both attended it at least once for pretty much the same reasons, even though that isn’t the best thing to bond on somehow we have and now are pretty good friends.

“Hey I’ll be back in a minute” I said shaking my empty water bottle showing him where I was going. There were numerous cases of beer lying around and a couple packs of water bottles and who can forget the Monster; after all it is one of Warped Tours biggest sponsors. Leaning down to grab a Monster my eyes met another pair, dark brown and awfully familiar even though he couldn’t see my eyes through my dark sunglasses – that I always where even at night – I knew he knew I was staring, judging by how his eyes widened and he quickly turned away but not quickly enough. I saw him and had already began approaching him.

He was surrounded by guys – all who were at least a head taller than myself – but I wasn’t intimidated. I was pissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback? Please? No? Ok...

PantheaBalz
xx