Status: Active!

You Were Always There To Hold My Hand

My Best Friend

"Best friends?" said Ronnie holding his pinky out.

"Best fwends" I said as I pinky promised him.

________________________________________________

I remembered that day. That day was the best day of my life. It's when I met my best friend, Ronnie. He was 5 years old and I was three when we met. I begged my mother to go to the playground that day, and that's when I met him, Ronald Joseph Radke no one would have ever expected that we would stay friends for this long but I proved them wrong. Ever since that day we've met we've been by each other's side ever since. A lot of bad stuff has happened since that day, like him getting addicted to drugs, me always cutting, him going to jail, me getting arrested multiple times. But that's behind us now I've become a better person and so has Ronnie, I'm picking him up from jail today. Many people would say that he's a bad influence but he needs me and I sure as hell need him. I drove down to the facility with a smile on my face. Finally, after 2 years he's getting out of jail. So much happened in those 2 years, I finished art school, got an apartment for me and Ronnie; much to his dislike of my spending more money, and I opened up my own tattoo parlor called Reckless&Relentless. I laugh to myself now because it's so funny just how much me and Ronnie have matured in these pat few years. Now he's 28 and I'm 26 which doesn't seem right because we usually act so childish. Our lives were practically the same we've helped each other through school when a principle would always blame him, I would be there, when jocks tried to take advantage of me, Ronnie was there. I walked into the facility, I just couldn't stop smiling today, I walked up to the front desk lady.

"Hello miss who are you visiting today?"

"Ronald Radke, I believe he's getting out today."

"Ahh yes, he is indeed. May I have your name?" she asked.

" Yeah it's Stacey Quinn" I stated.

"Okay do you have some clothes Mr.Radke can change into?" she asked.

"Yeah, I do" I sadi as I handed her a bag filled with some of Ronnie's favorite clothes.

"Okay wait here he'll be out in a bit" she smiled as she took the bag and left.

I stood there grinning like an idiot. I waited for this day for so long and it finally came I can finally have my best friend back. I was too caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize I was pacing back and forth like an idiot. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard him.

"Stace?"
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter! Tell me what ya think!!