Status: Active!

You Were Always There To Hold My Hand

'Should've'

Kellin had fallen asleep, with his head on my lap.

"He never could stay up all night." I heard a female voice say behind me.

"Hi" I said loud enough for Kellin to wake up.

He sat up scratching his head as he looked at the female at the balcony door.

"Stace this is Katelynne" Kellin said introducing her to me.

Katelynne looked at Kellin confused. Right before she was about to speak Kellin stood up and took Copeland from her arms, putting her into mine. Kellin pulled her back into the house.

"Hey" I said as Copeland smiled at me, giggling.

I heard Katelynne gasp at something as they both came running back out. Katelynne hugged me tight. Unsure of what to do, I just stayed there and let her hug me.

"I can't believe this happened to you." She whispered as she hugged me.

I stayed silent as she pulled away.

"And I can't believe you out of all people picked her up, you're just lucky that she doesn't remember what happened between the two of you." Katelynne said before taking Copeland and walking back into the house.

I looked over at Kellin confused, he just stared at the ground.

"Kellin?" I said softly.

No response.

"Kellin?" I said sternly.

Still no response.

"Kellin!" I yelled at him, causing him to jump and look at me with fear and guilt in his eyes.

He was crying.

"I'm so sorry, I never meant to. I should've told you." He sobbed.

What was going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn guys I'm just riling all my stories up ;)