Status: Active!

You Were Always There To Hold My Hand

Floor Discussion

Now was the time. Max carried me into the apartment quietly and into Ronnie's room. He was laying on his bed with his eyes glued to the screen. Once he glanced at Max he blew up.

"What the fuck are you doing here!? How could you have the ner-" He screamed sitting up in his bed.

"Listen Ronald, I know that you fucking hate me, okay? So shut the fuck up for a second and let us explain some stuff." Max said, annoyed, cutting Ronnie off.

Max and I sat down on the floor beside his bed. I leaned up against Max who was against the door. I rolled my eyes once I realized that Ronnie wasn't sitting on the floor.

"Get the fuck of that bed Ronnie, you know this is a tradition!"

He rolled his eyes before sitting on the floor against his bed. I remember the last time we did this for Max.

~Flashback~

I held his hand as he silently cried. We all sat on the floor in a circle, the three of us.

"No!" He screamed.

"Max, you know it's true." I sighed.

Ronnie stayed quite for some reason, but I only knew now that he was an addict too. They both were.

"No it's fucking not! I can stop anytime I damn well please."

Oh those oh so famous words.

"Don't bullshit me Maxwell! You know it, you know it's true. You're an addi-"

"No! Don't fucking say it!" Max screamed causing Ronnie and I to jump.

He started to whimper, crying, "Don't fucking say it." He whispered as he laid his head down and cried into my lap.

~Present~

"So what do you guys have to tell me? Are you two fucking again?" Ronnie said bitterly.

I felt Max tighten his grip around my arms. Where the fuck was this coming from, not the Ronnie I know. Why was he so cold all of the sudden?

"I'm sick of you!" I yelled causing Ronnie to flinch.

"I'm done with you! All you do is act like a fucking prick and I'm sick of it! I don't even know why I waited for some low life drug addict like you! I should've moved on, but clearly, I didn't and here we fucking are. I'm glad I never told you!"

Ronnie chuckled coldly which infuriated me.

"Oh come on baby? You think I didn't know?"

I looked at him shocked, disbelief plastering my face.

"How do you think I always got high when I came to your house? Kellin sold me all of my drugs, discount too, if I helped keep your pretty little face off the streets. I know how the fight started. I knew it was Kellin's girlfriend who talked shit with Max. How Kellin arranged the fight but failed to show up. I knew all along. And you know why I kept it? To see if you guys would tell me. Guess not though, I played you two all along."

I stayed still until rage filled my body, I jumped at Ronnie but Max held me back.

"You asshole! I fucking loved you Ronnie! I kept it because I wanted you to move on from it! To start over..........with me." I yelled with my voice coming to a whisper towards the end.

I saw guilt flash over his face but I payed no attention to it.

"Well guess what now, pretty boy? You've lost it all. And you're never getting it back." I said with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope that cleared up your minds guys! Know you know the truth! How do you feel about what they said to each other? What do you think will happen next? Will Max stay in the story? Let me know how you guys feel about this chapter!