Status: Active!

You Were Always There To Hold My Hand

Therapy

I turned around grinning and I almost screamed when I saw him without handcuffs, wearing his favorite clothes.

"Ronnie" I shouted as I ran up to hug him, he picked me up and spun me around.

"Hey Stace" he said in his deep voice smiling as he set me back down to my feet.

"How ya been Ron boy?" I asked him poking his stomach.

"Bored out of my mind without you" he said poking my stomach, still smiling.

"Haha stop it" I said as I smacked his hand away.

He just stood there. Smiling at me. Then before I could say anything else he pulled me into a big hug with his arms around my neck and my arms around his waist. He sighed.

"I've missed you so much Stace"

"Me to Ronnie" I smiled. He broke the hug.

"My therapist wants to talk to you since were living together, she just wants to tell you some stuff" he said as I nodded.

"Okay then lets go together" I said as I grabbed his hand and let him lead my towards the therapist's office.

"Hello" I greeted the therapist with a smile as I walked in and sat down with Ronnie infront of the therapist.

"Hello Stacey, Ronnie has told me so much about you" she smiled as she crossed her legs.

"Really?" I asked as she nodded and as Ronnie smiled.

" I asked Ronnie to talk to you because I wanted to notify you that Ronnie obtained a nervous system disorder from his past years of being involved with drugs, the disorder causes Ronnie's hands to shake consistently which will be perfectly normal. I also wanted to tell you that because Ronnie's been in jail for a while and hasn't been around large groups of people he's probably gonna have panic attacks if he gets to nervous. So I want you to try and calm him down when he gets those. As I've been told you two are very close so I'm sure you'll help him through this" she explained.

"Yeah I'll make sure of that" I said as I smiled at Ronnie and lightly squeezed his hand which he returned.

We said our goodbyes as the therapist let us out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll post the next chapter tomorrow! Please comment and subscribe!!