Status: Active!

You Were Always There To Hold My Hand

I've Been In Love With You Ever Since

I got getting dressed into my purple skinny jeans and "Team Radke" t-shirt when I heard Ronnie enter my room.

"Why didn't you knock I could've been naked" I lectured to him.

"Pshh, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before" he said.

"Yeah, well doesn't mean you get to see it again" I said as he looked at my shirt.

He walked closer and put his arms around my waist, "And why not?" he whined.

"Because you my friend will only be my friend" I stated while pushing him away.

"Fine" he exaggerated while he sat down on my bed.

"I like your shirt by the way" he grinned.

"Why thank you" I giggled while looking in the mirror putting on eyeliner. He stared at me the whole time while I was applying my eyeliner.

"I wrote a song last night before I fell asleep" he said.

"Sing it!" I encouraged him.

"No"

"Then why the fuck did you tell me?"

"Just to mess with you" he grinned.

"Fine, oh and my friend's coming over by the way" I said walking down to he living room.

"You have a friend? Since when?" he asked running after me.

"Shut up you asshole" I shrugged.

"Hurtful!" he said.

"No, what you said to me was hurtful!" I laughed at his face.

I shrugged before grabbing my phone and quickly running into the bathroom.

"Austin?"

"What?"

"You still coming over?"

"Yeah" he chuckled.

"Okay, just making sure" I laughed.

"Be there in 10"

I ended the call and smiled. I walked out of the bathroom and back to the living room where Ronnie was watching tv.

"So what's his name?" he asked not taking his eyes off the tv.

"Austin" I beamed at him.

"Carlile?"

"Yep!"

"Good guy" he nodded as the doorbell rang.

I ran to answer it and saw Austin smiling.

"Hey babe" he grinned while kissing me.

"Why'd you kiss me?" I blushed.

'Was that, fireworks' I thought shocked. I mean I've always had a little crush on Austin.

"Hey Ronnie" Austin waved at him.

"Hey man" Ronnie waved back.

Austin looked into my eyes, "Babe I have to talk to you."

We went into my room when Austin looked at me seriously.

"Stace? I'm in love with you"

"What?"

"I've been in love with you ever since I met you" he said.

I looked in his eyes and saw love. Not lust, but pure love. I've always loved Austin more than a friend but I always pushed those feelings away. But now, now was the time to let my feelings finally burst out.

"Me too" I grinned.

We smiled at each other as he leaned in and kissed me. Yep, I love him. I felt those same sparks as before. After a few more kisses we finally went back into the living room with Ronnie. Austin sat down and pulled me into his lap. I giggled which made Ronnie roll his eyes and scowl. He quickly got up and left the apartment slamming the door shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
How'd you guys like the plot twist? Will they last? You guys are probably mad that Stacey is with someone else but I gotta keep the story alive right? Comment!!