Status: Active!

You Were Always There To Hold My Hand

Copeland

Kellin insisted that I would live with him and his family, which made Ronnie sad but he understood it. I was still kinda confused about who that other man was, kellin told me his name was Austin.

"I'll visit you everyday" Ronnie smiled as Kellin placed me in the passenger's seat.

I nodded, "I love you."

"I love you too" he smiled sadly.

Kellin shut my door and got in the driver's seat after saying bye to Ronnie. We drove away and I couldn't help but stare at Ronnie who was in the same spot watching us leave. He kissed his hand and held it high in the air. I smiled before facing the road. Kellin put blessthefall on, making me smile. He knew it was my favorite band.

"Now we can stay up the rest of the night and watch Batman!" he said making me squeal.

"Yay!" I said excitedly.

20 minutes later we got to Kellin's house. He had to carry me again as we went inside.

"I still kept your room the same after you moved in with Ronnie" he said bringing me inside and putting me on the bed.

Kellin told me everything that happened in those two years hoping it would remind me but they didn't. Every time I asked him about Austin he would always change the subject.

I smiled as I looked down at my right arm which was covered in tattoos, just like Kellin's. Kellin saw me smiling at my tattoos as he put the disc in the plasma screen. It had a dvd player attached behind it.

"You did those you know, even a few of mine" he chuckled.

"Really?" I asked looking at him shocked.

He nodded before leaving quickly. I kept staring at my tattoos, one had caught my eye.

A black withered rose with writing beneath it, 'I'll love you forever and always. -Ronnie'

It was his handwriting, I could tell.

Kellin came back with two two liter Mtn Dew bottles and chips.

"Gotta stay awake" he smiled.

I felt as if my concussion was just an excuse for him to drink that much soda and eat that many chips. He sat down next to me as the movie started to play. I laid my head on Kellin's shoulder as we started eating chips. All of the sudden I heard crying.

Kellin quickly got up and walked out. He soon came back in with a baby in his arms. I gasped, smiling.

"Who's zat?" I said in a baby voice as he sat next to me.

"This is Copeland" he smiled down at her.

Flashback

"Come on Katelynne" Kellin said kissing her temple.

"You have no idea how this fucking feels like, I hate you, I'm never letting you have sex with me again!" she screamed as she gripped Kellin's hand tighter.

Kellin dropped down to one knee as his face filled with pain.

"Katelynne, you're almost there" I said in a calming voice.

She nodded in pain, "Promise you won't let Kellin touch me ever again."

"I promise" I chuckled.

End Of Flashback

"She broke your knuckles, when she was giving birth to Copeland" I said calmly playing with Copeland's tiny hand.

His head shot up at me, grinning.

"You remember?" he asked.

I looked up at him, "Just that, yeah."

He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh, sucky filter :(