Status: Fixed some error and changed some stuff. It's a re-post

Stupid Girl

Chapter 1/1

Her bright green eyes widened when he abruptly fell on one knee in front of her. A small black velvet box laid perfectly still in his pale palm. His pale blue eyes met hers; "Will you marry me, Emily" he asked his eyes shining with hope. She stood there shocked', she didn't feel joy, she felt empty.

"Yes," she said her voice not sounding like her own. He grabbed her left hand, a smile plastered on his face. He put the cold ring on her finger as he stood up pulling her to him. He picked her up gently and spun her around. She plastered a fake smile for the people who were staring at them and clapping.

She didn't even care what the ring looked like, it felt wrong on her, it wasn't the size it just didn't fit. It didn't feel right at all. She didn't feel the fairytale feeling. She felt stupid for feeling that way but wasn't it supposed to feel like that, like he's your only one, your other half, the one who can finish you sentences, the one who can see through your fake exterior. The one who'll make your heart explode with happiness when he asks you to be his, his wife, his one and only.

But with Kevin, she felt cold. Her heart was devoid of everything, it was simply empty. His cold lips met hers and she kissed back. Not feeling anything, nothing at all. He wasn't the one for her. He wasn't the one who was made for her. He wasn't her other half.

She pulled away from him, her fake smile forming on her plump lips as her eyes scanned the room. It was filled with family and friends, for her they were just another reason not to be happy. They wanted her to marry Kevin. He had the money, the last name. He looked like he was royalty. His dirty blond hair always neatly combed, his cupid bow lips always held an arrogant smirk, his pale blue eyes were shadowed by long eyelashes, his nose was straight, perfectly straight. And he was tall, he towered over her. He was 6'3 and she was 5'4. He was muscular but not so much. He was a handsome man but he wasn't her soul mate. He wasn't what she wanted.

"I'm just going to the restroom" she said while her eyes met his. He nodded and just walked away to talk to his dad and hers. She walked fast, her heels clicking loudly on the tiled floor. She wanted to escape from here. She wanted to disappear. She felt suffocated. She wasn't paying attention to where she was walking and didn't see the guy coming from the opposite direction. She collided into him and fell on her butt, her pale blue dress spilling on the white floor. She looked up to see who she'd run over, her green eyes meeting dark brown ones. Her breath caught at the electric feeling that passed through her as she stared at the stranger’s eyes. It was like they were staring into each other’s soul.

"Are you okay?" asked the man who stood in front of her. His voice was deep but melodic. She just nodded and tried to stand up. She felt his hand cup her elbow, helping her up. His touch burned her skin and sent a shivers up her spine.

Her eyes scanned the strangers face. He was a looker, he was breathtaking. He was beautiful. Not a word to describe a guy, but that was the only word her brain could muster now, seeing it had turned to mush. He had shaggy longish light brown hair, his eyes were a smoldering brown color that had her heart beating frantically, his nose was straight, but still had a slight crookedness to it. His lips were thin but sexy. A slight stubble covered his strong jaw and his high cheek bones. He was maybe 5'10 in height. His body was covered in hard muscles seeing how he was wearing a white wife beater and a pair of ratty old Levi's jeans. And he was covered in sweat the white fabric was clinging on his perfect body. When she was on her feet, he let her elbow go and she instantly felt empty. She couldn’t explain the sudden hollowness that invaded her as this strangers touch left her bare skin.

"Thanks" she whispered to him. She glanced one more time at him and started to make her way to the restroom again. But soon she was stopped by the man's voice; "Hey, what your name?" he asked as he walked towards her, his eyes penetrating her own.Warmth crawled to her cheeks and she knew she was blushing.

She cleared her throat before giving him her answer; "My name is Emily. And what's your name?" she asked and bit her lower lip as she waited for him to speak once more.

He chuckled. “The name is Jake" he said giving her a lopsided grin. Her heart melts as a blush crept once again on her cheeks.

His eyes scanned the girl who, he knows as Emily. She was beautiful, but not his type, but even so, there was something about her that attracted him. When he gazed into her bright green eyes he felt like he could see her soul, like she was meant for him and no one else. It was a feeling he never felt before but he knew she belonged to another. Seeing her left ring finger, he saw the sparkling diamond ring that adorned her finger but he could also see the void inside of her.

He took her in. Her hair was a beautiful red, orangey color. Her heart shaped face made her look childlike especially with her wide set bright green eyes, her lips were full and pink, her nose was small and the tip round. She was breathtaking. Her body was sexy, her curves set in the right places, and her breasts were small but perky.

He wanted to kiss her, wanted to make her his. He could picture it. Her under him, covered in sweat, her pale skin flushed pink, her lips swollen by his kisses.

He stepped closer to her. Her sweet rose smell invaded his nostrils. His groin twitched as he inched closer. He placed a hand on her chin, his eyes still locked on hers.

He lowered himself closer to her, his lips inches away from her sweet ones. He didn't know why he wanted her so bad but he couldn't control what his heart and soul desired. His lips touched her soft once. He didn't put pressure on her, giving her time to pull away. The electric feeling that passed through him made his heart swell. His body relaxed as she pressed her lips harder against his own. His tongue passed gently against her bottom lip asking her for entrance. Her lips parted letting him invade her mouth with his hot tongue. Their tongues caressed each other like silk. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her.

Her mouth against his felt like heaven.

Her body trembled against his, not in fright but delight. Her skin tingled, her heart melted and her knees felt weak. She never felt this before, never, not with her past boyfriends, and she definitely never felt this with Kevin. If Jake wasn't holding her, she would have fallen like melted chocolate to the ground. She knew deep inside that he was the one, her missing puzzle piece, her better half, her fairytale feeling. He was her soul mate.

He pulled away from her sweet lips, his eyes opening and meeting hers. He knew he had found his better half, the one that will keep him grounded. He finally found his puzzle piece, his soul mate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are very much appreciated :) A re-post.

Image