Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Coming out

"She wants to charge you with assault, battery, and harassment. I know you didn't hit her so I won't even consider suspension... but next time." The headmaster stated trying to look threatening.

"I'm sorry. I don't know how to function in a school, and she was just making me so.. ugh" I replied.

"I understand, but I still had to call-" The door busted open to none other than my parents.

"Lilith Thorn. You have some Serious explaining to do." My mom said.

"I.. wait what? Lilith?" I asked confused. My name is Lilly not Lilith.

"Your legal name sweetheart. Lilly is just it's shortened version." My mother explained taking on a more sympathetic tone.

"oh" I whispered.

"Young man, you can get up" My father said to Nick. I didn't even notice him fall to his knees.

"Yes your majesty." He replied latching onto my hand after he stood.

"This is not the protector" My father noted.

"no. Cole is... no longer my protector" I said sheepishly.

"And why is that?" My mother asked

"I threw him through a few walls and then told Alex and Nick who I was. Doesn't that like release him or something?" I asked

"You told. In that case, since you are not responsible enough to be safe with your secret it will not be a secret, we are going to announce you. Headmaster Evangeline call a mandatory assembly. Immediately" My father ordered. My heart froze, he couldn't be doing this to me.

"No! please, you can't do this!" I begged, apparently unheard as the headmaster scurried away to make the announcement.

"You threw him through walls?" My mom said, still hung up on that.

"I fixed them" I replied nonchalantly. I was angry and they would know it.

"That is very unladylike." My mother chastised.

"Well i'm not much of a lady." I replied shortly, Nick just gasped.

"You know what? Nick you can leave, I have to talk with my parents" I said, spitting out the word parents. Nick obeyed, never turning his back to the royals.

"Who is that boy?!?" My mother demanded.

"My friend." I replied

"Don't speak to us with that additude" My father raged.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU TAKE ME AWAY FROM EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER KNOWN AND THROW ME IN SOME SCHOOL WITH THIS HUGE SECRET AND NOW YOU JUST WANT TO GO TELL EVERYONE THAT I HAVE TO HAVE SPECIAL TREATMENT? I DON'T WANT THIS" I yelled, breaking into thick black tears. My mother came over, her eyes holding sympathy but no tears, she was taught long ago not to cry... she was royal.

"We are your parents, we are just looking out for you. I will tell everyone not to give you special treatment. It will be ok" She soothed.

"You can tell them till you are blue in the face, i'll still get special treatment." I said looking away in defeat.

"Let's go, it's time to address your peers." My father said walking to the door, not looking back to even see if we were following. I got up slowly shrugging my mother off of me and walked towards the auditorium. As soon as we got there I could see that it was ready for the grand announcement. There was an excited buzz going around I got more nervous as we waited for our cue. This is going to suck.

"Everyone to your knees the King and Queen are here." The Headmaster directed, an excited buzz when through he crowd. The whole student body got to their knees and awaited to be told to rise. My parents walked to the center of the floor, the headmaster dutifully gave the microphone to my father.

"Rise children and faculty" He ordered, everyone rose. "Let us say our pledge" He directed. Everyone began to recite.

"From the old times to the new, we pledge our hearts" Everyone said together

"Our blood" The Vampires pledge

"Our moon" The Werewolves pledge

"Our gardens" The Fairies pledge

"Our cauldrons" The Witches pledge

"Our sun" The pixies pledge

"Our honor" The assassins pledge.

"We accept your pledge. Please be seated" My father says, ending the pledge. No matter who's King and Queen are here, we are to pledge to them. We are a united race. Here we go. " We have come here to announce something very important. You are all the first to hear of this, I would expect you all to be as open minded as possible, and sympathetic... but not give special treatment." He said earning a finger from me, causing him to just wink at me. "We are here to announce that we have found the lost royal. We have found Princess Lilith." He said, there's my cue, he swept his hand towards the door, I stepped through to see hundreds of shocked faces, They all scrambled to their knees. I turned red and spotted three people from the crowd, all vampires. Alex, Nick and Cole. They were all smiling at me in reassurance. I made my way to where my parents were standing. My father handed me the mic. Obviously wanting me to say something. I allowed him to place it in my hand taking a deep breath I began.

"You may stand" Gasps and chatter went through the room as people soaked in the information. I cleared my throat and it all got silent.

"Fellow classmates, I do not expect any special treatment, I do not want you to go out of your way because of this knowledge, if you didn't like me before please don't pretend to like me now. I am still Lilly, no title or bloodline will change that. I am the Lilly that threw Cole through two walls, and the Lilly that almost got in a fight in the hall a little while ago, and I will be that Lilly until I die. Titles mean nothing to me, so don't treat me like a title. Thanks for the understanding." I said handing the microphone back to my gaping father.

"You are all dismissed back to class" He said, not quite knowing how to end the assembly. My mother gently pulled me towards the exit, people stayed in the risers until we got out the door, then they started their decent to their classes.

"Well princes... looks like you have class" She smiled kissing my forehead and shooing me off to hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) OUTED!!!!!! It will be MUCH MUCH more interesting now. She will either handle the people with grace, or crack... thoughts?