Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

The gang

Nothing special happened that Friday morning, just classes, glares, some people gawking at me, and of course worst of all... special treatment. It was finally time for lunch and Nick grabbed my hand bringing me to his lunch table. I usually went back to my dorm but hey, why not be a normal teen? We walked up to the round table and it was almost full of people. Nick just squeezed my hand in reassurance and we sat down. All of the conversations died and they were staring at me.

"Guys, this is Lilly, Lilly, this is the Gang" Nick smiled. Still no one talked, it made me frustrated.

"Ok, well... it was nice to see you, I can see i'm not wanted so i'm just gonna go back to my dorm. Nick i'll see you tonight" I said, still angry. I started to stand and Nick was about to speak.

"Wait, wait, no sorry! I was just shocked for a minute. My names Bonnie" A girl said standing up with me. I turned to see a short, petie girl with very long brown hair, big blue eyes and alot of sparkly jewelry. She had a huge white smile and her hand extended to shake. I smiled back and shook her hand.

"I'm Trace" A guy said, He had buzz cut hair and a dazzling smile, he was built with brown eyes and smelt odd. He had a hand out for me to shake too. I smiled and shook his hand.

"I'm Tracy" The girl next to him said, she had short brown hair but was just like Trace, even the built part, but she was still really pretty, just pretty with muscles. "We're twins.. our parent's aren't that creative" She chuckled.

"I'm Storm" A girls said, she sounded dangerous... which was confirmed after I turned her way. She wore black leather everything and had weapons on her. I timidly took her hand. She had straight midnight black hair and dangerous blue eyes. Her lips were full and very red, naturally. She was stunning.

"I'm Montbretia, you can call me Monty" A girl smiled, she had a glow about her, it reminded me of that bitch Lexi from the bloodbank... which reminds me I need to go get some.

"I'm Anna, this is Hannah, and that is Tanna. If you can't tell already, we are triplets.. our parents thought the rhyming thing was cute." A girl next to me said, She had bright blonde hair with blue eyes, her sister Hannah had brown hair with grey eyes, and Tanna had red hair with green eyes... they were triplets? I shook all of their hands. I smiled at the group, they had atleast one of every race here. I still couldn't figure a few out, I knew immediatly what some were. I sat back down and looked at nick.

"Bonnie is a Pixie, Trace and Tracy are Werewolves, Storm is an assassin, Monty is a Fairy, you met her prince today." At that Monty grimiced, I can tell she doesn't like him. "Anna, Hannah, Tanna are witches... and yes they really are Triplets, they have different powers and it makes them look different but that's for them to tell you, not me." Nick ended everyone smiling. I looked at storm.

"But you aren't a vampire.. how are you an assassing?" I asked. Her smile was gentle.

"I'm human, there are assassins for every race but one here, the only humans that go to the school are assassins, but the Fae say they are to gentle a race for assassins, so us humans are in place of their race, we take care of human and Fae.... issues" She said, hesitating on the word issues.

"WAIT I just realized something!" Bonnie said looking up from the trinkets on her wrists.

"What's that?" I asked.

"YOU SAID YES!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"excuse me?" I asked confused

"To Nick, you said yes! I heard you pissed Justin off.. The Fae prince, but I didn't think it would be true that you said yes to Nick over him! Which makes sense of why you are with us and not with them... i'm rambling right?" Bonnie said finally ending the rant. We all just kind of nodded and she looked at her food sheepishly. A commotion was heard by the door.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!?" A booming voice said, it was obvious that everyone else knew who this was because the next thing I know i'm being shoved under the table and they are filling my spot with Anna's body. There was angry stomping towards the table, and I saw some very expensive looking shoes. I heard a swift movement and Storm's spot was missing a body.

"What do you want Levi?" Storm's said, I couldn't see her face, but her voice terrified me. I saw a small stumble from expensive shoes.. I mean Levi.

"The Princess" He spat the word princess.

"too bad, we don't know where she is" Hannah replied coldly.

"My ass! I was told she was sitting with you guys. Where is she?" He persisted.

"Why?" Trace asked

"I want to see the bitch who uncrowned me. I skip on little assembly and now i'm not a prince anymore? This is bull! Where is she!" He said, the fact that he called me a bitch pissed me off, I started to climb out from under the table. Nick shot me a warning glance, but I paid no heed.

"Found it!" I exclaimed grabbing a fork that was shoved under with me. "Oh, what's going on here?" I asked innocently.

"Is this her?" He accused.

"Uh, i'm alot of people... and I can answer for myself, who do you think I am?" I asked

"The Bitch that uncrowned me!" He spit.

"See, there's that word again. I really don't like it" I said walking towards him. He started to look nervous again, I know I look crazy... my dad always said if you feel threatened look crazy, no one want to mess with crazy people. I felt movement and Storm was next to me.

"W...what do you mean?" He stuttered.

"That bitch word. Last time Cole called me that.. well let's just say it's a good thing I know how to rebuild walls." I smiled.

"You." He said shocked, all of his heat from earlier gone.

"yep" I smiled. "now, I don't like this anymore than you do, but I suggest you get the fuck over it, because i'm not going anywhere, anytime soon" I replied. I didn't notice I had the plastic fork up to his throat until Storm slowly removed it from my hand, he visibly relaxed.

"ok" He said turning away from me. Damn. I turned around to see a very shocked table, I turned sheepish.

"I tend not to like being called a bitch" I said with a small smiled.

"Noted" Tracy said. Then everyone's shock turned into smiles. Bonnie reanimated.

"ohmygosh!" She said

"What?" I asked swinging around to see if someone was behind me. Chuckles filled the table.

"uh, Sorry. I was just reminded that your date is tonight.... that means you need GIRL TIME! To help you get ready and such" She smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"I think i'll be ok" I smiled sitting back down.

"uh-uh! you need some major help!" Bonnie said, I knew I lost this fight.

"ok" I groaned. She looked super excited.

"all girls mandatory" She said pointedly at Storm.

"yea yea, I heard she has an Xbox... i'm there" She smiled. wow. her smile, if I swung that way... well you understand. The bell rang and Bonnie turned to the moving group.

"Girls, meet at... I don't know where your dorm is." Bonnie pouted.

"Go to my dorm." Nick said grabbing my hand and whisking me away.

"SEE YOU THERE!" Bonnie yelled after us.

"Thank you sooooooo much!" I smiled

"No prob... If she's not looking at her jewelry she has to find someone to torture!" Nick chuckled. We got infront of my classroom and he pecked my lips.

"See you tonight" He winked.

"Bye" I smiled, I brought my bottom lip into my teeth and rolled on the door frame into the room, I almost ran smack dab into Cole's face. And he did not look happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote a (CRAPPY) chapter the other night, but we had a storm and I lost all of it, thank goodness because this one is 10000000000 times better. Hope you like.... oh and Cole's back.. I know that AnnaRambo is glad about that ;) Well off I am to update MORE stories ;)

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany