Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

First Date

Nick took me out to the parking lot. He ushered me towards a beautiful, sleek black car.

"This is yours?" I questioned, I could tell my eyes were bugging out of my head.

"yea....." He replied opening the door for me. I slid in and buckled up as he got his on too.

"It's so... nice" I said, I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Thanks" He replied nervously.

"So, what are your plans?" I asked excitedly.

"It's a surprise" He said. I giggled.

"Sounds fun" I said. We turned onto a questionable road and I was starting to panic, this doesn't look like a nice neighborhood.

"Nick, I don't like it, why are we here?" I asked looking at the abandoned looking warehouse. Ok, so i've seen enough movies to know this is bad news.

"You will like this." He said, giving me a reassuring smile.

"o..ok" I stuttered. He opened the door for me and grabbed my hand. We went to the door and he knocked in a rhythmic pattern. A knock was heard on the other side and the door cracked open. I really didn't like this.

"Name." A voice said behind the door.

"Nick Cruelstorm and Guest" He said. The door opened to a gruff looking... vampire?

"Welcome back." He said, Nick let go of my hand to give the vampire a brotherly hug. He slipped his hand into mine again and I could see the guy checking me out.

"Good to be back." Nick smiled. There was just something off with his smile... something almost sinister.

"You brought a toy?" He asked looking me up and down again. Nick's hand tightened around mine.

"Not for you" Nick said smirking and tugging me towards another door.

"You are no fun Cruelstorm, didn't your parents teach you to share?" The guy complained.

"ehh, I'm an only child, no need to share" Nick countered pushing open the door. It reveled a club full of humans and vampires. It kind of made me sick... but excited at the same time.

"Nick, what is this?" I asked amazed.

"This is where I feed" He smiled, he tugged on my hand again, leading me down the stairs in to the throng of people. My chest tightened. Feed. Of course, that's why humans are here. All of the sudden I felt thirsty, remembering I haven't fed since I did with Cole.

"NICK!" I heard from beside us. Nick turned and saw a human rushing towards him. His grin got very large.

"Vicky" He said giving her a predator's smile.

"Thirsty?" She asked, he only nodded.

"Plus one" He said nodding towards me. She smiled and whistled, a guy emerged from the crowd and followed us as she took us towards the back. Once we got there we were in a room that was luscious and it was obvious that it wasn't only used for feedings, by the bed in the corner.

"Peter, you are with her" Vicky stated sitting on Nick's lap and he started to kiss her neck, finally sinking his fangs into it, she stared to dry hump him. Ugh. Peter sat down and motioned for me to sit on his lap. I did, I skipped the sexual stuff and went straight for the blood, I sunk my fangs in and drank. I felt him get an erection and couldn't help but smile. I finally finished and licked his neck closed. I looked over to Nick, who was done but was still in a hot make out session with Vicky. Wow, what a date. I got off of Peter and he pouted.

"Sorry" I said grabbing out my phone. I wasn't going to sit here and watch Nick make out when we were supposed to be on a date. I went through my contacts and finally found Bonnie's number. I called her and she told me she couldn't come get me. That went for everyone on my list..... except for one. Cole. I sighed and made my way to the door. The guy checked me out when I approached.

"Hey, where are you going little lady?" He asked, undressing me with his eyes.

"Anywhere but here. Can you believe him? My first date and he starts practically fucking someone! WHILE I'M IN THE ROOM!" I outburst. His face went from predator to sympathetic.

"i'm sorry. This isn't a place for a first date. I understand your want to leave,that's low.. even for Nick." He said kind of brotherly now.

"It's fine. I just... want to go as far from here as I can get... where is here anyways?" I asked.

"We just call it club blood bank, it doesn't really have a name." He replied

"Thank you.... for everything." I smiled grabbing my phone and pressing send on Cole's number.

"Hello? Cole said, he sounded tired.

"Cole, I.... i'm sorry to call you so late" I said nervously.

"Lilly!?!" He kind of yelled.

"yea.... um, I was wondering... if you would... if you would come pick me up" I said, fearing he would say no.

"Where are you?" He asked, I could hear shuffling and it sounded like he was getting dressed. I felt really bad for waking him up.

"Somewhere called Club Blood Bank" I said looking at the doorman, he smiled and nodded.

"WHAT!!! Cole screeched.

"oww!" I said, holding the phone away from my ear.

"That miserable piece of... I'll be there in ten minutes." He angrily mumbled.

"Thank you so much!" I replied, excited to be leaving.

"yea" He replied hanging up. I turned towards the door man.

"So, he sounds cool" He said smiling.

"he is..... and i've been such a bitch. Ugh!" I complained.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"well...." I said, I told him everything, even about being the princess. When I said that his eyes got wide and he started to get on his knees. I quickly put a stop to that and he looked very surprised.

"And I have been a complete bitch and I don't know why I told you any of this... I don't even know your name" I ended. He just kind of looked at me with a shock.

"Daniel" He replied simply.

"Thanks for listening to me bitch about stupid shit" I chuckled.

"it's no problem. Nick is a dumbass to bring you here, it's bad to bring a girl on a first date here, but a princess? god that kid is dumb!" Daniel said shaking his head.

"Tell me about it" I said, rolling my eyes. Daniel just chuckled.

"Here, give me your phone, i'll give you my number, if you ever find that you need someone to talk to, give me a call. I'd love to help" He smiled, I handed him my phone and he quickly put his number in. As soon and the phone hit my hand it was ringing, Cole's name popping up, the message simple.

Here

"Looks like your ride is here" Daniel smiled.

"Looks like it, Nice to meet you Daniel, thank you, you have no clue how much this has helped me out." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you too Lilly." He replied opening the door, I don't know what came over me but I engulfed the huge guy into a hug. I pulled away to see him smiling. I like his smile. I walked towards a White shiny car with Cole in it, he looked ticked. I turned to give Daniel on last half wave before I got into the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID NICK!!!! What do you think is gonna happen? I already know what AnnaRambo thinks is gonna happen. Who's team Nick and who's team Cole? or is there another team I should know about? (maybe Levi?) ;) Thank you everyone who has subscribed, commented and recommended. You are all amazing.

Love and other lies

Tiffany :)