Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Real man

Cole sighed at the sight of Nick's car. I knew there was about to be a fight and personally I didn't really feel in the mood to listen to it. I just had the best date of my life and I didn't want Nick to ruin it.

"Cole, wait. Please I don't want a fight." I said, looking over at Cole. I could tell he was ticked.

"But he.." He started.

"No, I don't care. He is nothing, you... you are everything" I smiled at him. He looked over, grabbed my chin and kissed me. He got out of the car and rushed over to open my door. He helped me out of the car, never letting go of my hand. I saw the door to Nick's car open.

"Lilly." He said rushing over but stopping short when he saw me and Cole's hands entwined.

"Cole, I do not want to do this right now." I said, looking straight into his eyes.

"Why?" He asked motioning at our hands.

"Because, he cares. He took me to a real date. He didn't leave me with some random dude while he made out with a fucking slut!" I said getting angry. I felt Cole gently squeeze my hand in comfort. It worked, I took a deep breath waiting for a reply.

"I didn't mean to. I really didn't. I just got..... carried away" He tried to explain.

"Carried away??? Getting carried away is kissing the girl you BROUGHT to the date for too long. Getting carried away is spending WAY to much money on the GIRL that you decided would be a good girlfriend. Getting carried away is NOT practically FUCKING some OTHER GIRL on the girl's first date. Cole took me on a real date, and he showed me what a REAL man is." I said, trying hard not to get too mad.

"I'M SO FUCKING SORRY LILLY! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN FOR THAT TO HAPPEN! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!" Nick yelled, getting upset.

"I do believe you, but that doesn't excuse what you did. I'm sorry but you blew it.... you really did" I said, feeling sorry for him.

"But him?" He asked shaking his head.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked squeezing Cole's hand.

"He has fucked every girl in this place..... that is except for-" Nick and his mischievous smile was cut off by Cole punching him in the face.

"Don't say her name." Cole threatened darkly. It startled me.

"Cole, let's go. Nick, i'm sorry but please leave me alone." I said tugging on Cole's hand. We were walking away. I could hear Nick calling out to me. I entered the lobby to see almost EVERYONE there, including the royals. They were all in pajamas... I guess we were a little louder than I thought.

"Lilly" I heard from the side of the room, Bonnie and the rest of the group were there looking confused at our hands. I squeezed his hand once and he let go, walking to the other side of the room towards the royals. I walked over to the group.

"Hi guys" I smiled.

"What happened? Where is Nick?" Bonnie asked starting to panic.

"He's outside...." I explained everything that happened. I could see everyone getting angrier and angrier as I talked. I got to the part where Cole took me to the diner and the girls looked in aww.

"Oh, that is SOOOO sweet!" Bonnie gushed.

"It really was! And on our way here...he asked me to be his girlfriend." I smiled.

"OH MY GOSH!" Bonnie freaked. Everyone turned their heads, Cole's face showed that he knew what she was freaking out about, I looked at Justin's face, it was smug... but there was something else.... anger?

"Yea...... well, i'm going to go to bed, i'll text you tomorrow" I smiled going over to Cole and grabbing his hand. Justin faced me.

"Congratulations little royal, you are in the right class now" He said, still off.

"Just because i'm dating Cole doesn't mean i'm going to drop my friends... and it doesn't mean that we are friends. Cole, i'm tired, will you take me to bed?" I asked. He smiled gently looking at the group.

"Night guys" He said tugging on my hand. I felt EVERYONE'S eyes on me until we were gone. Cole took me to my room and I unlocked the door, he came in and kissed me goodnight.

"Wait" I said, pulling him back to me.

"What babe?" He asked smiling.

"First off, I like you calling me Babe. Second off..... will you.... stay here with me?" I asked sheepishly.

"Of course babe." He smiled pulling me towards the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and I drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! I updated!!!!! don't die! I stop working on the 10th so... more time to write :) hope you liked this chapter :) COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND RECOMMEND!!