Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

In your arms

I woke up to the sound of snoring. I smiled remembering that Cole came home with me last night. I reopened my eyes and gave him a peck, waking him up. Huge smiles on both of our faces.

"Hi" I whispered

"Hi" He smiled

"So.. school.." I said starting to get up, his arms constricted around me and held me close.

"or not, we can just stay here forever" He whispered in my ear.

"that sounds perfect.. but I don't want to deal with my parents... and I don't think YOU want to deal with my parents." I whispered back.

"Let em' come" He said kissing my cheek

"I'll tell them you said that" I replied feeling him tense up. He slowly let go and I got out of bed. I headed towards the bathroom to clean up a bit before class. I heard him rustling around in my room and decided it was probably a good idea to grab some clothes before I get into the shower. I stepped out of my bathroom to see him snooping in my underwear drawer.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, He just turned around with a smile. Some odd square packages in his hands.

"Not so innocent are we?" He asked with a wink.

"What are those?" I asked confused.

"Condoms my dear. Condoms" He smiled putting them back in the drawer.

"That's what they look like in the package? I've only seen one in real life... damn family.. thinks i'm sluttin around or something" I rambled.

"One?" He asked looking at me confused

"On your shoe..." I smiled. His face turned red in embarrassment.

"Oh yea... that.. well, i'm gonna go get changed, see you in about fifteen minutes, i'll walk with you to class" He said kissing me then walking out of my room. I just smiled and grabbed clothes heading towards the shower.

~Cole~

Wow, what an amazing girl. I am definitely not going to mess this up. I haven't been this happy in the longest time. Shit, the sluts. What am I going to do with them? You know what? fuck them, she's better than any one of them.

"Cole" A girl's voice said behind me. I felt a hand snake around my waist.

"Sorry, I can't." I tell her as she goes for a kiss. She looks confused.

"What? What do you mean you can't" She squealed looking angry.

"I can't. As in, I can not." I said getting impatient.

"You didn't say that two days ago, you were begging for me to get into your bed." She said, trying to be sexual. It just annoyed me.

"That was then and this is now" I smiled. The door to Lilly's door opened and I turned to her.

"He said no. as in back the FUCK off of my boyfriend you slut!" She said grabbing my hand and kissing me. The girl grunted and started walking down the hall.

"You tell that to the rest of them to." I said separating from Lilly.

"Fuck you Cole!" She spit.

"no thanks" I smiled, I looked at Lilly who was smiling too. "Thank you beautiful" I said kissing her.

"anytime babe" She winked pecking me and going back into her room. I walked towards mine.. my real room and hoped for no more interruptions.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soooo sorry it's short, but I am on the rebound of not feeling well. ALSO I stop working on the 10th therefore I will not only be feeling better but I will be able to write more :) Thank you everyone for subscribing and commenting.

Love and Other Lies.

Tiffany