Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Flipped

I walked out of my room. I guess I should have seen it coming but I didn't. Cole and Nick were fighting. Not just yelling but fang bearing, Red faced circling fighting. They didn't even notice me.

"She is NOT yours!" Cole yelled.

"She will be!" Nick yelled back

"Over my dead body!" Cole growled. His growl is sexy as hell.

"That can be arranged" Nick smiled

"Please. Guys. Stop. I'm not anyone's, I'm dating Cole but that doesn't mean I am an object. Nick, shut the fuck up. You fucked this up, you have to deal." I said, annoyed that they were acting like children. They stood straight and Nick's face fell, he curtly nodded and quickly walked down the hall. I offered Cole my hand, he took it and we were off to school.

"Lilly" I heard on my way to first period, I turned to see Bonnie coming towards me.

"Hey sweet heart" I smiled. She wasn't smiling back.

"Here's the thing.... we can't be friends... Don't get me wrong! I still like you and all, but no matter what I have to be friends with Nick and it would just cause problems.. I was told to tell you that Storm doesn't give a shit and she will still hang out with you and stuff... but, i'm really sorry" She said, I could tell she was upset about it and that she was almost in tears.

"I understand. Tell Storm that I will always find time for her. That goes for all of you guys. I'm still here if you ever want to be friends again." I smiled, Bonnie's eyes flooded over and she started to openly cry, I wrapped her in a hug. She finally gained her composure enough to breathe, she stepped away.

"I can't do this. I can't. Maybe if we were secret friends... yea! i'll pitch it to everyone else! We can hang out in dorms or something when Nick isn't around!" She said, her eyes brightening.

"That sounds great! Pitch it to them, I don't want to loose you guys" I smiled. I reached over and wiped away her tears.

"I will. Thank you Lilly" She smiled, hugging me one more time and bounding down the hall.

"Is that a good idea?" Cole asked. He didn't look like he was judging or anything, he was just.... warning me?

I don't want to loose them." I replied.

"Ok." He responded interlacing our fingers and heading down the hall. I am so happy he isn't a jealous or uptight boyfriend.

The school day went fine. Nothing happened.... I don't know why.. but that bothered me, it was almost too quiet. Me and Cole walked up to my dorm, there was a very fancy man standing there with a silver platter. He was in a tux.

"Miss Thorn" He said bowing.

"Can I help you" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"An invitation" He said extending the platter, I took the paper off of it, seeing the seal Cole whispered in my ear.

"Your parents" He said, my pulse quickened. I opened the envelope feeling the dread.

'Lilith Thorn and guest,
You have been cordially invited to the coming out ball of Princess Lilith Thorn
It will be held at the royal palace. 8 o'clock sharp.
Formal.'


"What the!" I started

"Wait, there's a note on the bottom." Cole told me.

'Hi baby! Just wanted to make it official, I know you haven't ever been to the palace... or a ball, so I will send everything you will need, including hair and makeup. I can't wait! I love you Princess!

---Mom'

"Great. Just great." I said exasperated. I've never been in a palace, never been to a ball and well... i'm really freaking scared!

"It's going to be ok. You can go, thank you" Cole told the butler. He bowed and left.

"You are going to be my date right?" I asked him.

"of course" He smiled kissing my forehead and steering me into my dorm. We went to the couch and cuddled until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY IT'S A FILLER!!! I'M AT ROCK AND ROLL CAMP AND ONLY HAVE LIMITED TIME ON THE COMP. SOOOOOOOOO I'M REALLY SORRY!!! BETTER CHAPTER LATER.