Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

All to myself

I walked into the school after Corbin dropped me off. I wasn't even stopped, I headed right towards Cole's room and knocked on the door with urgency. He answered the door and before he even said a word I was in his arms kissing him. I craved his lips and it was a craving I didn't want quenched, I could kiss him forever. We finally broke appart and he was beaming.

"Hello to you too princess" he joked. I just swatted his arm. "You are still the princess right? I didn't expect to ever see you again, I thought your mom was going to rip your head off." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"She may still kill me" I replied sighing.

"Why?" He asked

"Because me and Corbin made an agreement" I replied. I could feel him tense up at the news.

"What kind of an agreement?" He asked stiffly.

"We will wed." Cole started to say something but I cut him off. "BUT, I will still be with you and Corbin will be with his girlfriend" I finished.

"And they are ok with this? What about the heir to the throne?" Cole asked breaking away to look at my face. "I. Don't know if I could stand hou sleeping with him"

"I won't. I will get artificially inseminated, I will have his children but we will not have sex" I explained. Cole visibly relaxed.

"It could work" he smiled.

"It will have to. I will give up my throne if I can not be with you" I said looking him in the eyes.

"That is too much to ask." He said, his features creasing

"I did not want this in the first place, I would give it up for you, I promise." I told him, taking his face in my hands and bringing it down so I could kiss him.

"It will work, and I would never get in the way of your destiny. Never" he whispered bringing our lips together gently. I smiled and we seperated.

"Will you come sleep in my bed with me please, its so cold without you" I asked, giving him the unnecasary puppy dog face, I know he would have came with me even if I didn't make the face, but I know that it is his favorite and I love the look on his facw when I use it.

"Ok, but just because you are so freaking cute" he chuckled grabbing my habd and letting me guide him to my room. We colapsed on the bed and I snuggled up to him, he kissed the top of my head and I drifted to sleep in the arms of the man that I love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any typos and such, I did a chapter on my phone... yea not doing it again... can't wait to get my computer back! He said probrably Monday!

Title: All to myself by marianas trench :-) I have found another band to love :-)